(𝑀/𝓃)'𝓈 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼

🚨⚠️//🚨WARNING🚨//⚠️🚨

Warning the book contains 18+ languages and knowledge. You will glimpse things that might denigrate, displease, mortify, or petrify you. If you want to document the book? Stow your horses, revert and dismiss the book alone, monsieur/madame. I possess nothing but the book and some plot hypotheses; all go to their respective proprietor. I have precautioned you deary; now is the time for you to settle whether you will persist reading or not. Thank you for reading this, and let us cruise to the main event.

╭🕷⊰🎃≏🦇⍦🪦⋞☠️⋟🪦⍦🦇≏🎃⊱🕷╮

⭐Imagine spending the last five years as a gorgeous librarian employed by the Royal Academy of Diavolo. No matter if they were boys or girls, if you didn't watch your look, many would want to get into your pants.

The demon brothers (Lucifer, Beelzebub, Satan, Mammon, Belphegor, Leviathan, and Asmodeus) would dissect their insides if they did. However, some would persuade them otherwise.

Once, a female tried to get you to mush her brains out, but Beelzebub, Satan, and Mammon threatened you. Everyone who was bold enough to tease you would return home with a bloodied face. You make the decision to fix things like a great gentleman as soon as you realise the situation.

Everyone gathers around to hear your request, including the socially awkward Belphegor (and your husky, tantalising voice). You and the brothers came to an understanding to put an end to the chaos and preoccupation; they accepted and embraced you. You couldn't help but smile as you observed your brand-new lovers.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

⭐(Highschool AU) Imagine tenth-year student Tomoe (Kamisama Kiss), who is seeing (M/n), the school's most seductive young teacher. Let us say, four years older than he is. Some students were keen to get some nuts open, while others couldn't confirm the couple was dating.

Your relationship was only known to the faculty and employees at the institution. To protect your relationship (and reputation), the school officials would try to wrangle them away if they tried to record or inquire. When the two are getting ready to leave the school to have some fun, they frequently go incognito.

Six years have passed, and Tomoe's connection to you is only as strong as its weakest link. Eventually, the two got married, which stunned Tomoe's classmates and caused (M/n) coworkers' teachers to paint the town red (idioms, by the way). The two carried on with the subsequent chapters of their lives.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

Imagine being one of Kamome Gakuen High School's conundrums. Known as the Puppeteers Doll, your mystery. Nene decided to find out whether Hanako knew anything about the tale because she kept hearing people discussing it.

Hanako: The puppeteer's doll?

"Yeah. According to the rumors," she said and held a a slightly trembling tone, "Anyone who stays up longer than 12 midnight in the gym will meet the puppeteer's creepy doll-" Nene was cut off as Hanako speaks the rest of the words Nene was going to say.

Hanako: And the puppeteer doll will ask anyone to entertain him; if he fails to do so, the person will become his doll. Yeah, I heard him about it. He was authentically the puppeteer; when the puppeteer died, his soul was cast onto his favorite doll.