The Author's Birthday Special

Written by: The author's unconscious mind

It was the day of the author's birthday, and it was five days after Halloween. He was this close to having his day completely be a spooky birthday. Even though his birthday wasn't Halloween, his life is always about it. So he set up a big birthday party and invited all boys and men from different anime, games, and franchises.

The east side of the mansion is the great ancestral graveyard, which is the dance floor for those who want to test and show off their dancing skills; the west side is the pumpkin patch, which is now a feasting area for all guests to fill their bellies; the north side is the large hedge maze, which is now set up for games and fun for all those who want games; and some portions of the house are open for all to relax and enjoy.

Like the saloon for those who want to have a casual and simple experience.

Four boys from Nohr and Hoshido went trick-or-treating and attended a birthday party for the author. Each wore an outfit that was spooky, fun, creative, and cool at the same time. Leo was a vampire baron, Takumi dressed up as a kitsune, Xander is a pumpkin-head knight, and Ryoma is a radioactive mutated lobster. Surrounded by dead, crooked trees as they tread the brown, earthy pathway beneath the pale moonlight.

Leo: "Slick hair, a popped collar, and a damn nice cape."

Takumi: "What?"

Leo: "While you've got less taste than an Anne Rice cake!"

Takumi: "Excuse me! Is my costume tasteless in your vision?"

Leo: "Hey, calm down. I was just rapping, and I did not mean the insult to your face."

Takumi: "Yeah, sure. I don't really trust you, Nohrian Scum."

Takumi spoke in his usual tone and decrepit the trails, which had jack o' lanterns impaled on these pointed metal fences and other glowing gourds placed on the ground. Lamps were hung too, with written signs to prevent the guest from getting lost. The wind blows through the trees.

Leo kept on telling about the story of one pineapple who got chopped off with a butcher knife, thus irritating Takumi and wanting to hang Leo by the tree. Xander and Ryoma simply chatted and complimented some of their outfits.

Xander: "So... Ryoma?"

Ryoma: "Hmm? What is it, noodle hair?"

Xander: "Are you insulting me again, lobster man?"

Ryoma: "Ah, no. I meant to say Xander, and I also admire your outfit."

Xander: "Hm, hmmm."

Ryoma: "It also matches your..."

Xander turned to raise a brow and awaited a negative word from Ryoma. Ryoma cleared his throat before speaking. As much as Ryoma wants to curse and treat the golden-haired prince like trash, he wants respect, unity, and peace rather than blood, diversity, and war.

Ryoma: "Intimidating and regency aura."

Xander: "Yours as well, like a lobster dipped in snot—I mean, radioactive stuff, which it is."

Xander said, as Ryoma had heard it but didn't mind it. All he wants is to have a good and fun event.

They get to catch up with four more guests: Bell Cranel in a large, red bell pepper outfit; his appearance made him look cute and adorable; Bete Loga wearing a gangsters outfit, complete with a trillby hat, grey suit, grey white striped necktie, and a Thompson toy gun; Dazai Ozamu dressing up as a scarecrow, wearing clothes, gloves, and a mask made of sacks, stuffed with some hay, a noose around his neck, and a sewn-up straw hat; and Chuuya Nakahara as a mad hatter, donned in a colorful and hysterical suit and topper with make-ups that made him look like the mad hatter himself, who were all talking with some candy buckets on their hands.