(𝑀/𝓃) 𝒾𝓃 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒳𝒱

🚨⚠️//🚨WARNING🚨//⚠️🚨

The book contains 18+ languages and knowledge. You will glimpse things that might denigrate, displease, mortify, or petrify you. If you want to document the book, stow your horses, revert, and dismiss the book alone, monsieur or madame. I possess nothing but the book and some plot hypotheses; all go to their respective proprietors. I have cautioned you, dear; now is the time for you to decide whether you will continue reading or not. Thank you for reading this, and let us cruise to the main event.

╭🕷⊰🎃≏🦇⍦🪦⋞☠️⋟🪦⍦🦇≏🎃⊱🕷╮

⭐Imagine having an extreme mutual masturbation session with your rival (and secret crush), (Anime) Jeff the Killer. He took your hand and walked out of your room, then proceeded to have some intimate moments with you outside the Slender Manor. He led you two somewhere deep and secluded from the rest of the estate's inhabitants. (PS: I lack information regarding the mansion nor the environment itself and decide to use the one I have deluded in my mind.)

He didn't hesitate to remove your lower clothing with one pull out of desperation to experience human pleasure. He held the knife in his mouth like the cliche rose on the mouth stuff. He was breathing deep and hard while keeping his signature and an eerie smile on his face. It was the usual Jeff you knew. Crazy, insane, and a maniac who went on a killing spree on people who don't sleep at night.

His eyes gaze down at yours. Staring and stalking your pupils as if there is no tomorrow. His hand clenched hard as if you were on the verge of death, and he must hold your hand as much as possible. He strokes in a hard yet gentle fashion, as he doesn't want you to ejaculate first, and so he kept on pumping upward and downward to create some fumes of love and adoration.

It was still night; some others went outdoors to hunt and kill some common folks, while you two were simply doing some rather erotic and suspicious things. Until both of you came hard as you crashed your lips against his as the knife gave you a tincture cut. Red, crimson fluid flows from your lips madly as the fissures slowly dwell deep. But that doesn't matter, as your body can regenerate like nothing else.

What truly matters is the saccharine moment between you and him. A very intimate form that society may find controversial and outrightly and outlandishly unnerving. All the moans and that sweet face of his are yours to witness and observe. Maybe one day, the two of you will try to have a fortification moment.

🌻💗≾🌹🌸≪💞≫🌸🌹≿💗🌻

⭐In a quiet corner of the bustling city of Vancouver, (M/n) (L/n), a dedicated medical therapist, worked diligently at his small practice. His soft-spoken nature and caring demeanor made him a trusted figure in the field. (M/n) was known for his ability to bring solace to even the most troubled minds, but he never anticipated a patient as unique as Ren Hana (Boyfriend to Death).

Ren, a Japanese-Canadian, was a striking figure. His appearance was a testament to his extraordinary nature. His natural features were a mesmerizing blend of simple shades of orange, white, and a dull black at the tips of his ears. His rather well-cared-for tail featured a hint of white at the end, a characteristic common amongst fox-rooted characters. His short ginger hair fell in such a way that it gently brushed against his cheeks. The side and back hairs smoothed out and pointed outward from his forehead, giving him a distinctive and alluring appearance.

Ren had come to (Mn)'s practice with a mind fractured by abuse and neglect. He had suffered deeply in his past, and it was in (M/n)'s therapeutic sanctuary that he found a glimmer of hope. The young man was a puzzle, and (M/n) was determined to help him piece it back together.