Chapter 3: The marriage contract

KIAN'S POV

I sat down and i held my chin. Should I sign that paper? The fuck, I'm the owner of that university so why should I thinking of this freaking paper? No, I don't agree. That's my university, and that's mine.

"Aba boss, lalim ng iniisip mo ah?" Harper asked.

"Shut up." I said and leaned on my swivel chair. Bakit ko ba 'to iniisip? I don not know her, Why am I thinking about it?

"Oh yan, shut up" Noah. They sat down.

"Ay boss, Hindi ko pa nakikita si Naeya mula noong isang araw" Ethan said. I looked at him.

"Find her. Don't stop." I need her because, I think she's the answer to my question.

"Yes boss!" Harper yelled. I glared at him. Ayoko ng maingay.

"S-sir! Sorry po! Hindi na ako kumatok!" Natatarantang sabi ng secretary ko.

"Why?." I asked. She went to my side.

"Si Ma'am Madi po! Nag iiskandalo sa labas! Nako jusko lord!" I looked at her. I stood up.

"Where?" Talaga bang hindi na nya ako titigilan?

"Don't touch me!-- Kian! Let's talk please!"

I massage my forehead. I took a deep breath.

"Let her go." I command. "Excuse us." They stood up and leave in my office. "You're here again, why?." I don't looked at her.

"K-kian... Please don't do this to me, I love you Kian" She held my arm. Inalis ko naman 'yon.

"Stop, I don't love you anymore, Madi." Dalawang taon na simula noong niloko nya ako. I already moved on from the past.

"No Kian, you still love me" She went closer to my face. "And I still love you, Kian" I push her away.

"Don't touch me, you're bacteria to me." I told to her.

"Kian, come back to me. I need you, Kian" She held my arm again. I looked at her with no emotion.

"I don't need you. Remember? You cheated on me, so why are you here?" I went closer my face to her face. I looked at her with an anger in my eyes. "You cheated on me with Stephen. I'll make it clear, Madi. I. Don't. Love. You. Anymore. Once you enter here in my company again. I'll make sure you will die." I warned her before go back to my chair.

"You can't do that" She smiled. "Remember? I'm the queen of my group, I'll make sure that you will regret it" Lumapit sya. "You will regret because you let me go again" She smirked before turned her back to me and she walk away.

I never regret in all my decisions. I massage my forehead again. Fuck, my head hurts because of that girl!

"Boss, okay ka lang?" Harper asked to me. I just nodded.

"Palagi kang kinukulit ni Ma'am Madi, boss. Tingin ko kailangan mo nang gumawa ng paraan para tigilan ka nya" Noah said. He's right. I need to think about it.

"Ano namang paraan?" Ethan.

"Ewan ko, pero teka Boss, bakit hindi mo subukan mag pakasal?" He said. My head turned to his direction.

"Marriage?" I asked. They nodded.

"Tama! Oo nga boss! Subukan mong mag pakasal!" Harper said. I don't want to married to the person that I don't know.

"Tanga, kanino naman mag papakasal si boss?" Ethan asked.

"Pambihira! Si boss na bahala dyan, tapos boss, hiwalayan mo na din kapag tinigilan ka na ni Ma'am Madi" Harper thumbs up his finger.