Chapter 13: Your nurse

KIAN'S POV

"Mr. Dawson, what do you think?" Mrs. Delma asked me while pointing her power point.

"Yeah" I answered. I heard my phone rang so I excuse myself from the meeting. I stood up and go out to the meeting board. "Montere?" I asked.

[Boss, may ginagawa ka ba?]

"Meeting Why?" I said. Tss, he didn't answer. "Montere!" I shout.

[Ahh! Boss! Ano kasi! Sa tingin ko mas dumadami yung nag maman-man kay ma'am Lorein,. Kung wala ka pa din dito, baka mapano na sya boss!] He shout. My head furrowed.

"What happened?" I asked. Is there something bad happened and Lorein didn't told to me?

[Yung pinsan ni ma'am Madi, boss. Madalas silang nag kikita--]

"What the fuck?! Why do you let her to see each other?!" I madly asked.

[Boss, kalma. Binabantayan naman naming tatlo si ma'am Lorein, ang kaso lang ay tumatakas! Tsk!] Tumatakas? Damn!

"Okay, I have to go." I ended the call. She's really don't want to be with me huh. After the meeting i decided already to back to the Philippines.

"What? I thought 2 weeks pa tayo dito?" Madi asked to me.

"I feel boring here." I just answered.

"U-uh... Okay, take care" She said. I felt her hug to my back.

"Fuck, don't hug me!" Tinulak ko sya ng kaunti. She look at the floor.

"I-im sorry, but... Kian... You know i--"

"Stop. I don't want to hear that anymore." I took my bag and go out to the building. I get in my car.

———

When I arrived in the airport, I saw Harper's ran to my direction.

"Hi boss!" They said. I didn't answer and just gave my bag to Harper. After the more hours, I go to the mall.

"Mr. Dawson! Si ma'am Lorein po tumakas na naman!" Raelyn said.

I know she's here. Nag libot pa ako hanggang. I stoped and  I looked at the men he was talking to. She's with Blake and Tobey. What is their plan to my wife? I walked closer to Lorein and i pull her hand.

"Bitawan mo ako! Sino ka ba?!" Pumiglas sya. I looked at her.

"I'm Kian, wife." She look surprised.

"Tabi nga! Bakit mo ba ako hinila doon?" Namewang sya.

"They're bad." Her head furrowed from what I said.

"Ano namang connect non?" She asked and raised her eyebrow. If you know, Lorein. They're part of mafia group.

"Nothing." I looked at her again. "You look didn't miss me?" I looked away.

"Hindi kita na-miss" She shook her head. I slowly nodded. Ha-ha!

YANNA'S POV

"Hindi kita na-miss" Umiiling na sabi ko. Sana nga ay doon na lang sya nag stay ng matagal pa! Tss.

"Tss, let's go." Nauna na syang mag lakad palabas doon. Sumunod na lang ako. Nakita ko si Blake at Tobey na mag kasama. Ngumiti sila pero nawala din 'yon kaagad. May narinig naman akong kasa ng baril. What the?! Tumingin ako kay Kian na matalim ang tingin sa dalawa. Ano bang ginagawa nya?!

"Ms. Lorein, una na kami" Paalam ni Blake at hinila na si Tobey. Masama Kong tiningnan si Kian.

"Bakit ka may baril?" Napaiwas sya ng tingin dahil sa tanong ko. Lumapit ako sa kanya.