Chapter Eight

A/N
Please excuse any misspellings and/or errors. This is unedited and English is my second language.

Please show some love.

|

“I'm sorry, Hyojin” Yoongi said.

He looked at me expecting me to say something but I couldn't even think of anything to say. I was still a little bit angry at him for doing what he did to me and everything was his fault.

“I was childish and immature.” He said coming closer to me. “I'm sorry.”

“Okay.” I managed to say before moving the ladder to the next place.

After a while, I looked back to see that he was gone. I pouted. A little part of me had wanted him to stay.

Hoseok picked me up after decorating the gym with balloons. I told him about Yoongi apologizing to me as he drove me to my house.

“Well, I did have a little talk with him.” Hoseok said.

“I should have known.” I rolled my eyes.

“Are you coming to the festival?” He asked.

“Nah, I might just binge my animes or blast my ears with loud music.” I said picking up his phone.

“You're not going to watch me sing?” He pouted.

“I've seen you sing a billion time, Hope-ah” I said, starting my investigation on his phone.

“Whatever, Hyojin. I'm not going to be at your place for the next week and don't bother calling me.” He said playfully.

“Baby.” I rolled my eyes.

“And give me back my phone.” He snatched his phone from me and inserts it in his pocket.

“You're so petty.” I said looking out the window.

Hoseok dropped me off with a kiss on my forehead before speeding out of the neighborhood.

The door was locked and I was happier than ever. I got in, went into my room, showered, prepared something to eat and went to the living room to watch a movie.

Jukyung texted me how great the festival was going. She sent me a video of Hoseok and his band mates singing on the stage. I couldn't help but smile at all seven of them in the video.

I was two hours into my movie series when the door opened and Yoongi steps in quietly.

I should always lock that door. I made a mental note to myself.

“Hey.” He greeted and walked upstairs.

Did he just greet me?

Normally, this past month, he'll just walk by without saying anything. But he actually greeted me. Wow.

I was tired already from having to hang balloons and watching TV so I decided to sleep.

As I walked past his room, the door opened. I continued walking but he grabs my hand.

“What are you doing?” I snapped.

“Are you going to give me the silent treatment?” he asked. “I apologized already.”

I frowned. “Because Hoseok made you.”

“No, well, somehow,” he said and I glared at him. “But mostly because I felt bad.”

“I felt like you took advantage of me.” I confessed.

He sucked his teeth. “I'm sorry.”

“It's fine, we're cool.” I waved it off.