Chapter Twenty-Six

Just as Yoongi sat down on a table not far from the counter, a teenage girl walks up to me.

“One iced americano.” she said with an attitude.

I smiled. “Do you want anything else with it?”

“If I wanted something else with it, I would have let you know when I ordered it.” the girl said rolling her eyes.

I sighed. My smile grew wider. “Don't you think you're being rude? Considering the fact that I'm older.”

“Who are you to tell me I'm being rude?!” The girl barks at me.

I sighed rolling my eyes. “Please leave now.”

“What about my Americano?” she scoffed.

“I will not be selling to you.” I said with a smile. “Since you are so rude, ill-mannered and uncultured.”

“What? Wait until I report this to your manager or the owner of this cafe.” the girl chuckled.

“Oh really? What do you want me to do to myself? Fire myself?”I smirked.

“What? You're the manager?” she asked.

“I'm the owner of this cafe.” I smiled.

“Crazy bitch.” the girl huffed and walked out of the cafe.

“Aiish~ kids nowadays, they don't train them like they used to.” Joy chimed from behind me.

My eyes looked around and landed on Yoongi who I'm sure has been staring at me the whole time. I had forgotten he was there. I mentally rolled my eyes went into my office.

There was a knock on the door. I shouted a 'come in' and the door opened.

Yoongi walked inside and closed the door behind him.

“What are you doing here?” I managed to ask standing from my chair going closer to him.

He was so close to me. Gosh how I missed him and wanted to jump into his arms.

“Hyojin. It's been a while.” He said.

I scoffed. “What are you here for?”

“You." He answered. “I missed you so much, Hyojin.”

I scoffed again. “Get out.”

“Listen, don't be like that.” he pleaded.

“What do you want me to listen to? Your excuse? You? What exactly?” I asked. “How did you even get here?”

He reached for my hands, taking them in his, he rubbed them gently with his thumbs.

I wanted to push him away but I couldn't do so. My body was stiff. The same feeling he used to give me came around again. Butterflies erupted in me.

He stared into my eyes for a while before pulling me closer to him. He had one hand on my head, patting it, while the other hand was on my back.

“I missed you so much.” he whispered.

As soon as the tear in my eyes rolled down my cheeks, I regained my senses. I pulled myself out of his grasp.

“I don't want to talk to you.” I said. “Please leave.”

“You're seriously going to tell me to leave? I came here to see you after finally getting to know where you are and you're telling me to leave?” he asked.

“You left once. It's something you can do again now. Is that a big deal?” I asked.

He didn't reply me.