Chapter Thirty

Flashback

Six Years Ago

Hoseok's POV

My phone rang. I checked the caller ID and it was Namjoon. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"We should meet."

|

"You asked us to meet." Jungkook said as he joined us. He was the last to arrive at the gathering.

Seokjin scolded him playfully and Namjoon cleared his throat.

"I called us here because I received an offer." Namjoon said bringing out an envelope from his school bag.

"What offer?" Yoongi asked.

Seokjin collected the envelope from him, took out the paper in it and read the content.

"A company contacted me. They want to be our agent." Namjoon explained." And since I'm not the only one in the group, I decided to ask you guys for your opinion."

"Isn't this a scam?" Yoongi asked." What company is that?"

"It's stated here. Bighit entertainment." Jin read out loud.

"What do they do?" Taehyung asked.

"They manage artists. They want us to come for an audition." Namjoon said.

"Audition? Where?" I asked.

"Seoul." He answered.

"Seoul? That far?" Jungkook asked.

"It's not that far." Jimin said.

"Should we do this?" Yoongi asked.

I looked at each boy and they nodded their heads. "Okay, let's do this."

"When is the audition?" Seokjin asked.

" December." Namjoon answered." Let's meet after school tomorrow to talk about it more."

|Two Weeks Later

I sat with Yoongi in the train, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung sat opposite us while Seokjin and Namjoon sat at the back.

We were going to Seoul for the audition. We were all nervous because it was the first major audition we were going for and as a team.

We arrived in Seoul and were brought to a small apartment provided by the company.

"Be comfortable," the man that picked us up at the train station said, "tomorrow, we'll pick you up and go for the audition."

"I have a feeling they just want to follow the regular audition process." Namjoon said after the man left.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Audition or not, they're accepting us." He said.

"Ohh." Taehyung exclaimed.

"Let's still give it out best tomorrow." Yoongi said.

"Right. Should we rehearse again tonight?" Jimin asked.

We agreed and rehearsed one last time for the day before going to bed.

"Just sign here and here and you can come in for training starting January." The CEO said.