Chapter Sixteen

The weekend passed by quickly. Hoseok didn't come over and when I asked to go over, he refused. I wondered if everything was okay with him. He tends to hide his sadness from me and I didn't like it very much.

I spent the entire weekend with Yoongi. We watched variety shows together, went to his basketball practice, ate dinner together.

I was in his room on Sunday night. He was teaching me how to play the piano. I admired him so much. The way his fingers pressed each key, the way he took hold of my hand to play a song, the way he looked at me when I played something he asked me to.

I was blushing furiously, praying he didn't notice my red face but his eyes were on me and it made me feel so weak. I was moments away from exploding.

His hands came onto my shoulder again. He didn't move it away from there as I felt maybe he did it unconsciously.

"Yoongi, why do you like touching my neck?" I stopped playing the piano.

"Does it make you feel uncomfortable?" He asked removing his hand.

"No, not at all, I'm just wondering why you like touching it so much." I said feeling a little sad that he removed his hand.

"I'm also wondering too." He said. "I don't know but whenever I see your neck, it's like it invites me to touch it."

I didn't know what to say. I just kept quiet.

"It doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, does it?" He asked again. "If it does, I'll stop."

"No, no I'm okay with it. Hoseok does it all the time." I said and he frowned.

"Whatever." he said and sits beside me.

I looked at him as he pressed his phone. I took in every feature of his face. His chubby cheek, his oily face. He looked so breathtaking.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." he smirked.

"Really?" I asked. "We don't have a picture together, let's take one right now."

He looked at me like I was mad before nodding. I took out my phone and opened the camera.

He scooted closer resting his head on my shoulder.

Click!

I took the first picture. He raised his head and smiled as I took the second one. I smiled as I looked at the pictures.

"Last one." He said.

"Okay!" I grinned.

He kissed my neck and I took the picture with a shaky hand. I had taken the picture but he doesn't stop dropping kisses everywhere from my neck to my jaw for the first time, he kissed me on my cheek.

"What does this mean?" I said out loud by mistake.

I felt him smile against my neck. "Hyojin~ah, you're so slow."

"What do you~"

"We should sleep. We have school tomorrow."

I frowned. "Goodnight."

I left his room for mine.

Laying on the bed I contemplated whether or not to tell Yoongi how I felt. But I kept on telling myself I wasn't really in love with him. I only liked the way he made me feel.

|

Hoseok's POV

Sunshine:
I think I like someone

I stared at the text message for a long time. I contemplated replying her but I didn't want to get heartbroken. I knew it wasn't me because if it was me, she wouldn't say someone right? She would have said 'I think I like you'.

I was really confused and sad at the same time. I couldn't continue staring at the message so I deleted it out of anger.

She likes someone else.

It hurt every single part of me. My heart sank. She finally loves someone and it's not me.

I wondered who it was but I couldn't think of who it could be. She didn't talk with a lot of boys at school or at home. So who could it be.

I acted like I didn't receive the text because I wasn't ready to be broken now. I would play dumb for a while until I'm ready to know the truth.

But then again, what if she just tells me out of the blue. That would be sudden and I won't be ready for it.

I concluded that I would avoid a situation that would make the both of us alone so she wouldn't talk about it.

Okay I like it.

I liked that idea.

I honestly felt bad but I was only protecting myself.

My phone rang. I checked the caller ID and it was Namjoon. I picked it up.

“Hello?” I said.

“We should meet.” he said.

Author's Note

Short chapter. It sucks I know. Just wanted to give an update.

And actually, there is kinda like more to the end of this chapter. It will be revealed later on 😉