Chapter Five

It was Monday morning, I was sitting in the couch watching a really good tv show this time, thankfully.

I had just finished breakfast, Soojin called before she went to work while Jukyung and I texted each other for a while. She was excited this was the last week of her summer school.

My mom and Mrs Sehun had gone to work even before I woke up. I was told that her son was going to come home later in the day.

The front door opened.

The person came in. He wore a large hoodie over his head.

Yeah this one is going to be problematic. I thought.

“Hello?” I kind of like asked.

His head snapped to where I sat. He seemed to stare at me for long before he pulled down his hoodie.

My eyes widen in shock and I froze in my spot.

“You're Mrs Sehun's son?” I asked in complete horror.

“You're the one staying here til God knows when?” He asked back.

The Hyung guy stood in front of me with a smirk on his face.

“Well, this should be fun.” He said and walked into his room.

“I don't want to stay in a house with this pervert.” I whined loudly.

After what seemed like an eternity, but was actually two hours, I gathered up courage to go upstairs, desperately praying not to bump into him.

My prayers were answered as I quietly went into my room. Hoseok called and we talked for a while before he hung up.

That's how I spent the rest of the day in my room. I was starting to get hungry so I decided to go into the kitchen to make something.

This time, my prayers weren't answered as he was already in the kitchen when I got there.

“Good.” He groaned. “Come and make something for us to eat.”

“Why should I make food for someone who insulted me?” I folded my arms and arched an eyebrow at him.

“Fine!” he exhaled. “I'm sorry for calling you that.”

“Doesn't count as a proper apology but I'll take it.” I said and shoved him aside, moving closer to see what they had in the fridge.

“I'm still older.” He said. “You should give me the respect I deserve.”

I wanted to protest but I'm way too hungry for that.

“Can we not argue? For peace sake.” I said quietly.

He seemed to drop the issue and made way for me to cook.

I made the food in no time and we sat together to eat the food.

For the rest of the week, it was rather peaceful for both of us, we rarely saw eachother as I'm always with Hoseok and he's wandered off somewhere or playing basketball. I was thankful.

One night, his mom had gone to visit her sick friend and would be back the next day, while my mom called and told me she was going to be late.

I decided to play music in my room as soon as Hoseok left my house. Apparently, some girl was waiting outside his house.

I was listening to the music as it played loudly from the small speaker in my room.

There was a knock on my door. I groaned before I went to open the door.

“What do you want?” I asked irritated.

He doesn't answer instead he just walks into my room, grabs my phone from the bed and purses the music and he begins to walk out when I stopped him.

“You can't just barge into my room, purse my music and just leave.” I spat.

“What are you going to do?” he asked smirking.

“You're just rude, you know that, right?” I said and opened the door so he could leave.

“That's not being rude.” he said.

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because this is my house.” he smirked.

I rolled my eyes at his pettiness. “Get out.”

He left but I continued to play my music loudly.

He came again and this time, he purses the music and takes my phone with him.

“Give it back!” I yelled.

“No!” he said bluntly.

I reached out for my phone which was in his hand but he already raised his hands up. I got on my tiptoes to try and take my phone from him but he also got on his tiptoes.

“Aiish, just give it back!” I pleaded.

“No I'm taking it away for tonight, it's late already by the way.” he said and turned around.

I tried to snatch the phone away but then his hands were empty.

“Where's my phone?” I whined.

“Here.” he pointed at his pants. He had slid my phone down there.

“Ewww” I gagged. “why would you do that?”

“If you want your phone, take it.” he said and smirked.

I gave him one last look before I dipped my hands into his pants. He jumped in complete shock. He moved back but I moved with him since my hands were in his pants and I still hadn't taken my phone.

He kept moving and pushing me away but 19 years of rough play with Hoseok had taught me a lot. He couldn't push me off. He kept wiggling which made it hard for me to take my phone.

“Get your hands out of my pants.” he shrieked

“Isn't that what you wanted?” it slipped from my mouth.

We both stopped.

“What did you say?” he asked.

“Nothing!” I said and finally took my phone out of his pants.

Everything happened so fast. We both stood awkwardly in front of each other with my phone in my hands and his mouth hanging open a little bit.

I don't know why, but I looked down at where my hand was like 20 seconds before. There was a tent down there. I looked at him, he looked at his tent and then back at me before he walked out hurriedly.

“What just happened?” I asked myself.

I layed in bed, thinking about what happened. I couldn't even play the music or even get to sleep on time. I kept replaying the scene in my head and cringing at it.

I tossed and turned all night.