Chapter Fourteen

Everything was back to normal. Hoseok and I were on good terms again. Yoongi didn't act like a jerk to me or anyone. Everyone was getting along.

It was lunch time in mid November. We were going on winter break soon and I couldn't be more excited because I get to spend Christmas at Hoseok's.

All six of Hoseok's friends were at the table, Soojin and Jukyung were also present. It wasn't that spacy for all ten of us but we were used to it already.

The students at school already tagged us The Most Popular. We didn't get a lot of people talking to us anymore as I think they felt inferior. I was bothered and not bothered by it at the same time.

Things were going smooth with Soojin and Seokjin. They were always together even though they weren't romantically involved with each other yet. They were so cute. It was obvious they liked each other. But Seokjin was hell bent on not dating a junior.

Stupid. I thought. When you like someone, does your pride get in the way?

“What are you thinking about?” Hoseok asked me shaking me lightly.

I forgot about him being there. “Ah, just the results of the test is coming out later today, I don't think I did well.”

“You did just fine.” Hoseok patted my head. “Don't worry about it.”

I smiled at how supportive he was. “Thanks.”

|

It was 10pm. My mom had called and said she wasn't coming home again that night because of the books she had to work on.

Yoongi's mom had gone on a trip with the man she was seeing. She seemed happy with the man and Yoongi didn't question his mom's happiness.

I was bored in my room, I couldn't sleep because I crashed immediately I got back from school so now I was having trouble sleeping.

I decided to visit Yoongi. Come to think of it, I haven't gone into his room since I started living with him and his mom.

I knocked on his door and opened up after the third knock. He was shirtless but wearing shorts and his hair was rough and all over his head.

“Oh I'm sorry, were you sleeping?” I asked already facepalming mentally.

“No, I wasn't sleeping.” he replied. He sounded awake.

“Oh okay.” I said quietly.

“Do you want to come in?” he asked opening the door wider for me to come in.

I strolled in taking in the way his room was. It was mostly clean except for some sheets of papers lying on the floor and desk. He's probably working on a song.

“Are you writing a song?” I asked.

“Yeah. You want to listen?” he asked and I nodded. “Its not complete yet, I just wrote some lyrics to a tune.” he added as he nervously guided me to sit on the chair and went to put on a shirt.

He grabbed his guitar and played some tune before singing the lyrics he had just written.

He wasn't a singer. But he did pretty well singing. His voice was okay. But I just think he should stick to rapping. I almost laughed at my thoughts.

“How was it?” he asked.

“It's great, I mean the lyrics is great.” I said honestly. “But the singer, not so great.”

He smacked my arm and went to drop his guitar. It was when he smacked me that I realized what I wore. It was an armless top. I became body conscious.

“Can you sing?” he asked.

“I have the talent but I don't take it seriously.” I replied.

“Then why'd you join band and orchestra?”

“To play the saxophone.”

“Do girls play saxophones?”

“Don't start with that.”

He raised his hands in defense. “But I haven't seen you play the saxophone.”

I sucked my teeth dramatically. “That's because I'm lazy. Plus I don't want to be around Taehyung all period. It's not easy understanding what he says sometimes.”

Yoongi laughed. His gummy smile again. I melted at the sight. I found my self smiling as the butterflies came back in my stomach.

I began to play with his computer. Just clicking open random files and searching them out of habit.

“Don't go seeing what you're not old enough to see.” he made it sound like a warning.

“Trust me I've seen worse.” I smiled.

“You watch porn?” he asked.

“No!” I screamed. “Eww.”

He held his chest dramatically and laughed.

“But I read 18+ novels.” I winked.

“Hoseok doesn't look after you properly.” he joked shaking his head.

I laughed.

I began to play a game on his computer. He stood behind me watching me play. He would give instructions here and there and I would nag him to shut it.

I've been playing for about ten minutes when I felt his warm hands on my shoulder. I shuddered at the contact. The butterflies were here again.

His thumb rubbed my shoulder gently moving up to the sides of my neck a bit.

It was getting difficult for me to play the game as I wasn't focused on the game anymore. My breathing was coming out hitched.

I was still struggling to get myself together, trying to calm myself by saying it's just a touch. Hoseok does it all the time, Namjoon and Jungkook do it too. Why did I have to be affected by Yoongi's touch.

I felt him kiss my neck. I gasped quietly. His hot breath against my neck sent tingles through my body.

He kissed me again and again and again and again.

By this time I had lost the game I was playing. I sat still taking everything in.

“Yoongi, what are you doing?” I asked him.

“Hyojin~ah.” he said on my neck still planting kisses now moving to my jaw.

“I'm sorry, I should ask for your permission first.” he stopped kissing me. He stood still and looked at me through the computer.

He was very handsome. He looked innocent but his eyes held sadness.

He smiled at me.

“We should sleep. We have school tomorrow.” he said and I nodded. “Plus if you stay longer, I don't know what will happen.”

“I don't care.” I blurted.

He smirked. “Really?”

“No. I mean~ Leave me alone.” I ran out of his room, hearing him laugh heartily.

I slammed the door shut and stood with my back against it. I breathed heavily like I had just escaped a zombie.

I ran to take my phone and texted Hoseok the first thing that came to my mind.

Hobi

Me:
Hobi, I think I like someone.