Chapter Thirty Three

I was cringing at the two people in front of me. I couldn't believe it. I told them to meet just to catch up but they ended up spending the night together.

Seokjin was making breakfast while Soojin sat on the kitchen island watching him. I think she talked more than watched him.

I rolled my eyes at them and walked up to them.

"Good morning." Seokjin greeted me with a huge smile plastered on his face. I almost suddenly died from cringe.

"Did you grow up without love?" Soojin laughed at the face I made when Seokjin smiled at me.

I glared at her and she laughed again.

"I said you should catch up not hook up." I looked between Seokjin and Soojin.

"Don't think this is just a one time thing." Seokjin winked at me and I gagged.

"What's wrong with you today?" Soojin laughed.

"Are you starved?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I knew damn well what she meant. I knew she was talking about my sexual frustration. She knows me so well. She knows I only get cranky when I'm on my period or when I'm sexually frustrated.

To be honest, I haven't been with a man in four years. I did a good job in concealing all my desires. And that is because I couldn't look at any other man the way I looked at Yoongi. I was hungry for him since high school and now that he's back, the desires are all pooling in.

"Shut up." I snapped at her. Seokjin laughs. "Will you put on a shirt?" I glared at him.

He's the one sending all my sexual desires flying back because he roamed my kitchen shirtless. His broad shoulders not helping.

The couple laughed at my behaviour that morning and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Felix should be waking up any moment from now." Soojin said and urged me to go prepare him for school.

"Are you guys together or what now?" I asked pointing between both of them.

They looked at each other. Soojin shrugged and looked away to the plate in front of her. Seokjin looked like he wanted to say something but decided against it.

"I think you both should talk." I said walking back upstairs to wake Felix up.

I had just finished up some pictures I was told to edit. It was so tiring. Suddenly my phone rings and it's Yoongi. I honestly have been avoiding him since I told him I wasn't over him yet.

Was I too forward?

He did want to want talk about us but i ghosted him and this is the first time he has called me in three weeks. Since my confession.

I groaned internally as the ringing comes to a stop. I've been absorbed in my thoughts that I had totally forgotten about my ringing phone.

I touched my neck to play with the swan only to remember that I had lost it weeks back.

I should really look for the swan. I tell myself. Yoongi gave it to me and he even asked about it.

Ring! Ring!

My phone rings again bringing me out of my thoughts, again. I instantly picked it up before I decided against it.

"Hello?" I said softly.

"Hyojin," he called. "What's wrong? You've been ignoring my texts and completely ghosted me."

I'm fucking embarrassed. I wanted to say. But instead, I remained silent.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked over the phone?

I had to say something now. "No, Yoongi, it's not you."

"Then what's wrong? Should I come over? We still need to talk anyways." He mumbles the last part.

Is that a good idea, for him to come over? What would we even talk about? I don't want it to seem to awkward between us. I sighed.

"Hyojin, are you still there?"

"Oh yes, sorry." I said. "Yeah, sure you can come over."

|

"You invited him over?" Soojin grins.

"Uh, maybe?" I said.

At first, I thought Soojin would be mad at me because I invited Yoongi over but she seems cool with it and I was grateful for that.

"At least, you'll be here so nothing goes wrong or so it's not awkward since Felix is at your parent's ." I sighed.

Trust me I'm normally not this moody. It's just the boys sudden reappearance is weighing me down and it's a lot to handle.

"Oooh, about that." Soojin said.

"Oh come on! Where are you running off to again tonight?" I asked a little bit angry that she now goes out almost everyday.

"I'm just going to be with Jin, you know." She wriggles her eyebrow at me and my anger disperses.

"What are you two?" I asked.

She shrugs. "Friends."

"Friends that sleep with each other." I said.

"Oh don't start with that." She rolls her eyes. "I don't think I like him like that anymore. He's just intriguing. He's handsome and he's good in bed."

I frowned. "He still likes you."

"He didn't say that." Soojin shrugs. "Plus, I don't like him like that anymore. How many times do you want me to say that?"

I sighed. "So you're just fucking him and that's it?" She nods. "What if he asks you out?"

"I made it clear I'm not looking to date anytime soon." She gets up. "It's his fault for leaving back then."

It's his fault for leaving back then.

"So where are you going now?" I asked.

"Seokjin's." She said before grabbing her bag and jacket off the couch and making her way out of the house, giving me a peace out sign.

"Have fun." I whispered.

I sat alone on the couch thinking. Was it really their fault for leaving back then? If they didn't leave then, would we all still be together? What would have gone wrong if they hadn't left? At least they left to pursue their dreams. They should have atleast told us.

I jumped when the doorbell rings, scared to death. For how long have I zoned out?

I walked slowly to open the door, readjusting my gown which was a little too short and exposed for my liking. Curse Soojin for picking my outfit.

I open the door to welcome a man who flashes me his famous gummy smile.

Hello, it's me.