Chapter Ten

Hyojin's POV

It was Saturday night. Hoseok, Soojin, Jukyung, JK, Seokjin and Jimin had gone to the girl's birthday party. I didn't know if any of their other friend also went but those were the ones I know of.

I strode out of my room wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. Wanting to watch a movie. But I met Yoongi in the living room watching a movie but with no sound.

“Why are you watching that without sound?” I asked.

He snapped his neck towards me. He eyed me from my head to my toes and then back up to my head again. He blinked multiple times before shrugging.

“I don't like the background music so I'm waiting til it's over.” he explained curtly.

“Shouldn't you appreciate other people's music as a musician yourself?” I asked.

“Maybe. But this is just annoying.” he said sharply.

I sucked my teeth and sat beside him. He looked at me before focusing on the screen again. After few seconds, he increased the volume of the TV.

After a while, I felt my hood being pulled down. It was Yoongi pulling it down. He made sure some part of my neck was visible.

What is wrong with him? One time he's covering my neck another time he's opening it up. I thought.

“Its hot.” he said.

“No I'm fine.” I said pulling up my hood..

We watched the movie talking about some of the things that happened and the movie was over in no time.

“Where's your mom? What does she do exactly?” I asked.

“She met a guy. So she's spending most of her nights with him.” He said. “What about your mom?”

“She works late.” I said. “Do you feel sad about your mom?”

“No, I'm happy for her.” he smiled.

I noticed his smile was beautiful. It was a beautiful gummy smile. Showing perfect teeth. I broke into a smile at the sight of his smile.

“Goodnight.” he announced abruptly.

“Oh okay, goodnight.” I said.

We both went into our rooms and I went to Instagram and other apps before I finally fell asleep not without a text from Hoseok though.

|

It was almost the end of October. The school planned a costume party. It was originally supposed to be Halloween party but the students groaned about not being kids so they changed it to a costume party.

Once again, Namjoon and Soojin were in charge. But thankfully, this time I wasn't asked to help.

I was having fun stealing some of the food set aside for the party that night.

The thing is I'm always there before the party starts and out of there once about to start. I just hate anything that relates to party.

I smiled devilishly as I had taken some skull shaped cookies and some sweets on the food table and no one caught me.

I went into the dark and empty music room to eat them before going home. I sat on a desk eating them and moaning to the sweetness of the candies.

“Wow, I'd like to hear how you'd sound on the bed.” the voice I'd recognise anywhere said.

“Isn't that a bit too much, Yoongi?” I said.

“Oh sorry, I didn't know it was you.” he apologized.

“I told you not to be this way to other girls.” I said.

He approached me and sat beside me on the desk.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“Well, I stole some candies and brought them here to eat.” I confessed.

“Have some respect for this room.” he said and I know he rolled his eyes.

“And why is that?” I asked.

“Because it's a music room, it must be kept holy.” he said.

“Yeah, right.” I said, hint of sarcasm in my tone.

I sat enjoying my stolen candies and cookies and I finished them in no time. I had offered him some but integrity won. Yeah right.

I was about getting up from the desk when I noticed Yoongi's eyes on my thighs. I hurriedly stood on my feet to leave but he grabs my hands.

“Why do they have to make the skirt so short?” he asked rhetorically. It came out as a whisper. “So short.” his voice was soft but darker than the other times he talked.

His hands dropped from mine and began messing with the hem of my skirt. I was glued to the ground. I couldn't move. I wanted to protest but I couldn't find the right words.

“Yoon~”I tried to speak but he cut me off.

“Shhh~” he shushed. After few seconds, he pulled me closer to him still seated on the desk and wrapped his hands around my waist and his put head against my stomach. It was like a hug.

“I don't know when next I'll have this opportunity. So stay still.” he said.

It doesn't make sense but I obeyed. I stood still. My heart slammed against my chest back and forth. My face was heated. I'm thankful he couldn't see me. But I wondered if he could hear my heart beat.

Next thing I knew, he took my hands and wrapped it around his neck making me hug him back.

We remained that way for about two minutes before the bell rang signifying that the party would start soon.

He let go of me and stared into my soul through my eyes. I couldn't look away. I tired. He let out a shaky breath before standing up.

“I have to go.” he said and left me in there.

What just happened?? And what did it mean???

A/N

Who else loved the little interaction between Yoongi and Hyojin. I know I did.

Vote and comment.

You're loved.