Chapter Thirty-two

"So you confessed to him." Soojin asked me sipping her coffee as she sat in my office.

"Well, not directly." I said.

"You were my first love and I'm not over you yet." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Soojin, don't you have to talk to Seokjin?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"Don't fucking change the topic!" Soojin smacked my hand.

I hurriedly covered Felix's ears. He raised an eyebrow confused as to why I covered his ears. I gave him a weak smile and turned my attention back to Soojin.

"You shouldn't say bad words near him." I whisper-yelled at her.

"Sorry." She raised her hand in defense.

I eyed her. "Seokjin?" I said.

She groaned loudly. "I don't know, okay?"

"What? It'll be easy." I said.

"I don't like him anymore." She admitted.

"But you could still talk. Just to catch up." I said.

"It will be so awkward." She dropped the coffee mug in her hand and fell back into the couch.

"No it won't. Just think of it like the old time." I pushed.

"Okay fine I'll talk to him. But not right now." She gave in.

"They aren't even here at the moment." I said.

Soojin sighed. "About you and Yoongi."

I gulped looking into her eyes innocently.

"What did he say about you guys?" She asked.

|

Yoongi's POV

"You were my first love and I'm not over you yet."

The words kept ringing in my ear throughout the dinner. I couldn't focus on any other thing.

Hoseok came back to us immediately Hyojin said those words and I was about to reply her.

The rest of the night went by too quickly as we bidded each other goodbye before we knew it.

I pulled out my phone to text Hyojin the moment we got into the car.

Hyojin:

We should talk about us.

Seen (21:27)

I waited and waited for her to text me back but I got no reply.

I wondered if she regretted telling me she wasn't over me yet. I wanted to call her but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so I didn't.

It's been two weeks and she still hasn't returned my text. We had to fly to Las Vegas for an award show and so I couldn't text her again because of the time difference and all.

I really wished she replied my text.

|
Soojin's POV

I saw Seokjin arrive at the café we agreed to meet earlier. I was nervous as hell.

I rose to my feet and waved at him to catch his attention. He seemed to notice me because he started walking towards me.

"Hi." I waved and chuckled nervously. I was about saying something else when he pulled me closer to him for a hug.

He hugged me for two good minutes. I was shocked. I couldn't move a muscle.

I patted his back before he finally let go of me.

"Look at you." I beamed.

"Look at you." Seokjin smiled.

I smiled sweetly at him looking to see if I still had any feelings left for him.

"Sit." He pointed to the chair. We both sat down on the chairs looking at each other without saying a word.

We ordered our food and we began talking like we didn't lose contact for five years. He cracked me up making me laugh all night.

We talked about so many things until it was time to go. He offered to drive me home and I accepted.

Just as he pulled over at the front of my house, he leaned over to me. His face was too close to comfort. I didn't know what he was getting at but I for sure liked it.

His lips brushed mine ever so softly. I pulled my head back giving him a look.

"I'm sorry. I should have asked for your permission." He quickly apologized and moved back to a comfortable position since he had been leaning in.

"It's okay." I said.

He took a deep breath and it seemed like he was contemplating on whether or not to say what he had on his mind.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

I know I should be getting out of his car but a part of me wanted to know why he suddenly got nervous.

"Uhm, I- I just-"

"Seokjin, I'm not going to bite you. You were my senior in high school. What happened to that intimidating senior who only went out with Noonas?" I joked.

His face and ears turned red. He was flustered with what I said. I laughed, proud of myself for making him so red in the face.

"That was a long time ago." He coughed.

"I hear your agency doesn't let you date. You must have missed out on all your Noonas." I teased further.

"Not really." He said looking at me.

I definitely wasn't expecting that response.

"But we were allowed to hook up." he smirked at me. "Once in a while."

I don't know what it was but I surely felt somehow. Was I jealous he hooked up with other girls? I remember telling Hyojin I didn't like him anymore but why was I feeling this way?

"I didn't though." He snapped me out of my thoughts as if reading my mind.

Did my face give it away that I was a bit jealous?

"Why?" I croaked out.

"Because I couldn't get a certain Soojin out of my mind." He winked.

Okay that was the last straw.

I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him to me. I didn't even give him time to be taken aback with my actions as I pressed my lips on his aggressively.

I don't know. I feel like I'm turning into another person and I'm not just the same with my story anymore.

Sigh.

Anyways, Seokjin and Soojin are my fav couple.
There's not much of them yet but I surely love them so much.