Ginger island

The new year came, it was a fun new years. Everyone met in the saloon and we all cheered, everyone even penny and seb drank that night. i got home and i saw Elliot waiting for me at my porch. "hello cam. i wanted to talk with you, but before i say anything i dont expect anything from you and i will leave after, ok?" i took a deep breathe not ready for him to also tell me how he feels, then he grabbed my face and kissed me hard. he let go only when we saw head lights flashing at us. My parents made it back to stardew. He left without a word and my parents watched him go as they got out of their car. they parked next to my truck and we all walked inside. "so whos he?" my dad nudged me. "uh..a friend." i said stupidly as i got my guest room ready for my parents. they planned on buying and having robin fix that old abandoned house at the cliff in cindersnap.

My dad started asking about seb and i was forced to think about how i feel for the people in this town, as my thoughts went to seb they shifted quickly to alex and that night under the moon, then to emily and the kiss, then shane and the flower dance, then elliot and a few minutes ago. My brain was fuzz with it all. luckily for me the next morning lewis called me about a new billboard him and robin installed for bigger projects for people, and willy asked me to help him rebuild his boat with him.

*time skip the flower dance*

"honey, who are you dancing with this year?"

"oh...im not dancing this year actually."

"no please sweetie wed love to see you dance."

and as my dad said that the group of people invaded my home and got ready. i apologized to my unsuspecting parents. Hayley came up to me and asked if she could get me ready, "ah im not dancing this year. im not really in the mood." i tried to push the idea out of anyone else head with what i had said but i didnt have a choice. everyone had already planned to ask me and i had to make a choice who i wanted to dance with. "harvey, id love to dance with you." i took his arm and i wore the dress this year. Harvey was really sweet the whole time and as we got to the dance he brought me some food and joined my parents and me.

"so youre a doctor? how long have you had your PHD?" my mom asked him. "oh some years ago. you know i was told about you, you used to run the clinic before i bought it is that right?" i watched as they continued. "yes, it was in my family for years but i hated being a nurse so when i met ben here we left stardew." "and yet here you are back with your very wonderful child." i heard the snarkiness and i pulled him away, "dude you need to stop." i smiled at him, a little annoyed with how he spoke to my parents.

"oh im sorry i didnt mean anything bad by it!" he apologized explaining he doesnt always know how to talk to people. we danced and it was fun. i headed home and we had the party, my parents talked about how they used to hold the party every year and how much fun it was. they went to their room and left us to have fun. this time around nothing romantic happened and i fell asleep in my bed alone, the next day i finished fixing willys boat and he took me to a island called ginger island. My parents told me stories about it and how they used to have so much fun when they were kids but the boat broke and its been years since they could go back. when i got there i met a little boy named leo, he was sweet but very scared. i also found out Qi was there hanging out and being super creepy, i try my best not to think about him. For the entire summer i worked to fix up the island, i spent the birthdays with whoevers day it was and i made sure to keep the friendships i made. Id still go to training with magnus and even started talking about working for the adventures guild.

In the fall my parents moved to their newly built house and the island was fixed. I made a deal with Willy to use my house out there as a vacation home, which he rented out for some extra money. I got Leo to move to stardew and linus took him under his wing, i paid to fix up pams house and this weird racoon bear asked me for food to clean up the beach for him. I went to go see sofia as she had gotten more comfy texting me back. "hey sof..oh wow your cosplay is amazing!" she smiled at me and we talked about it, she asked me to record a video for her and she acted out a scene. it was really good, but at the end she kissed me. causing me to remember that i have some stuff to deal with. Then another distraction, sams dad Kent came back to town. Olivia had finally come back too with him explaining that she had been bringing a bunch of soldiers back as part of her job and kent was her last one. The town threw a celebration and kent and my parents talked like they were old friends, they showed me pictures of all of them as kids too.

"so youre cam. its great to meet you. both my boys wrote me about you, you must be very charming."

"aw thanks, its good to meet you too sir. and thank you."

Sam joined us and we all talked about the past few years I've been here and soon Vincent joined us and hopped onto my shoulders, I moved him and had to tiptoe to reach kents height. But I could see them both smile at the switch.

Hey we are taking a break for a while, there's alot going on and we are stressed sorry