Chapter Four

"May we have a seat so that I can ask you the questions I have?" Jin attempts to communicate with Taehyung, who has returned to his previous position of standing between his thighs looking at him, making him feel intimidated. He had never seen a guy whose suit had fit him so well that it seemed as if it had been custom-made for him.

The unfastened buttons on his collar added to his charm, and Jin found himself wondering whether all sugar daddies looked like him. He had wandering thoughts about why a guy as gorgeous and appealing as Taehyung was a sugar daddy the more he looked at him. Not that he cares, as he had secured him as his sugar daddy and would have no qualms about being seen with someone of his caliber.

He was more concerned that he would be paired with someone who could be more convincingly portrayed as his grandpa.

"No, this is my preferred position. What questions do you have?" Taehyung's hands clasped Jin's waist. "You have a very small waistline. Take your shirt off."

Jin's eyes bulged in surprise at how rapidly things had gone from asking a question to being ordered to remove his shirt.

"Are you going to do it yourself, or do you need my assistance?" Taehyung slipped his hands under Jin's shirt and, without waiting for him to answer, lifted the shirt over his head and hurled it on the chair behind his desk.

Jin chews down on his lip, his pulse beating as he stares at the man in front of him; he had never been in a scenario like this before. He felt aroused yet nervous and confused. He was not sure he wanted his first time to be on a stranger's black hardwood executive desk.

When Taehyung gripped him by the waist and drew him closer, he swallowed, feeling the pressure of being pressed against him; the desk was not the only hard thing. He could feel himself growing heated, and he felt more vulnerable for the first time in his life.

Taehyung stroked his fingers over his abdomen, sending goosebumps down his spine. Shortly after that, he felt his fingers stroking against his nubs and licked his lips in excitement.

Taehyung growled as he saw Jin's tongue run over his lips, and his hand moved up to Jin's neck, grasping and pulling him, firmly sealing their lips together.

Jin was caught off guard by the kiss and the power with which Taehyung held him, and it took him a while to react; this was all new to him. He was aware that Taehyung had stated a preference for control, and he believed he was prepared, but based on his experiences so far, he was far from prepared. He lacked the necessary experience for anything he was experiencing.

He used his limited experience to return Taehyung's kiss, parting his lips and allowing Taehyung to keep control of the situation. The rhythm soon came to him, and he discovered Taehyung to be a great kisser and a natural leader in his movements; he had an unusually sweet taste to him as if he had eaten something sweet before. During their kiss, he began to feel self-conscious, wondering whether Taehyung was tasting coffee off his lips.

Taehyung let go of Jin's neck and lowered both hands to his waist, where he found and undid the button on his jeans. Jin gulped as he broke in their kiss, his hole clenched, and his nerves tingled.

Taehyung sensed his nervousness and asked, "Are you nervous?"

Jin immediately shook his head, "no." He knew he couldn't tell him it was his first time because of what he'd been told, and he was certain it would happen at some point. Even though he was nervous, he was not terrified; thus far, he had felt fine.

He watched as Taehyung took a step back, thinking he was going to halt what they were doing until he saw him shrug off his jacket and place it on the chair across from the desk.