Chapter Fifteen

While lying in bed in the dark, Seokjin was anxiously scrolling through and reading the agreement he had signed with Taehyung. His eyes were locked on his phone screen, and his mind was racing as he did so.

After Taehyung's remark, he could not get what Jimin said to him about Jungkook from his mind. Jimin had told him Jungkook did not want him to have any sugar daddy other than himself. Seokjin initially didn't see an issue with having more than one sugar daddy since he had been doing well with both of them; however, he was now highly frightened that it could have been a part of the agreement he had signed with Taehyung. He was upset with himself for signing or agreeing to anything without completely reading what he was signing or agreeing to.

The fact that Taehyung had received a phone call, which diverted his attention and prompted him to exit the room, made him incredibly happy. He had anticipated that the talk would continue upon Taehyung's return to the office; however, he was taken aback when Taehyung gave him his phone and instructed him to return to bed.

He was fully awake now, and scanning the agreement wording; he had an unpleasant feeling as he hoped nothing like that had been written.

However, considering Taheyung's nature, he was well aware that he should not hold out hope in this regard. It was for the same reason that whenever he was around Hoseok, he always felt that he was getting away with something he wasn't allowed to do.

When his eyes finally located what he had been looking for, he read it many times before letting go of the phone and allowing his eyelids to close.

By signing this agreement, you consent to become my Sugar Baby and to have no other Sugar Daddy but me...

"I am fucked." Jin muttered.

****

As Taehyung was deciding what ingredients would be required for their meals over the next two weeks, he reviewed the list of things Seokjin had specified he could not consume because of his allergies or because he did not eat them. He had a personal shopper responsible for purchasing all of his groceries and delivering them to his various residences as required. He wanted to ensure they bought the right things and delivered them before noon.

He had everything he needed to prepare the day's meals and breakfast for the next morning. However, he did not have sufficient groceries to survive for two weeks' worth of eating.

His intention was never to spend two weeks in the penthouse he was in; he had other plans on how to spend his two weeks without traveling, but all of that changed when Seokjin interrupted his night in his office.

He was still pondering about Seokjin and attempting to understand him. Seokjin was a bit different from the other sugar babies he had met, making it a little more difficult for him.

Seokjin never reached out to him for money, and when given an allowance, he always answered graciously, but for Taehyung, it wasn't only that; what puzzled him was the queries about how he was doing and whether he was alright. He was confused as to why Seokjin would be interested in knowing how he was doing.

He needed to keep his distance from all sugar babies; he wasn't searching for a connection other than the one already in place. After they had given him the comfort he needed, he gave them the financial support required to meet their needs.

He was well aware that the way of life he chose to lead was not shared by many others and was beyond many people's capabilities. It was rare for him to find someone who could match his standards of enjoyment. Some had attempted to put up with it for the sake of the money that he gave, while others had remained in the desire to find something more. He was constantly aware of the reasons for people's presence, even if they did not express those reasons verbally.