Chapter Five

The warm wipes on Jin's ass, which Taehyung was using to clean him, made him grimace in discomfort as Taehyung cleaned over a bruise; there were a lot of aches because things had become a lot intense after a time, something he had not anticipated.

"Take a warm bath when you get home and stay in bed for the rest of the day. If I didn't have to board a flight, I would personally prepare you a bath." Taehyung exclaims as he takes care of Jin after they have had sex.

He felt that Jin was sensitive, and he had been a little harsh with him during their initial encounter. He didn't want to frighten Jin away, so he wanted to make sure that Jin realized that, even though he was a strict sugar daddy, he was still kind and would look after him.

When he didn't get a response from Jin, he lifted his head from between Jin's knees to stare up at him, "did you hear what I said?"

"Oh, sorry, yes, I did," Jin responded quickly. He was listening to Taehyung, but he was also tired and wanted nothing more than sleep. It had been a long night into the morning for him.

"I will need a picture of you soaking in that tub with a timestamp, do you understand me?"

"Okay."

After cleaning Jin, Taehyung kissed the insides of his thighs before pulling away, "it's time to dress. I'll arrange for a driver to take you home." He says as he assists Jin in putting on his clothing.

He grabbed his wallet, pulled out a card, and handed it to Jin, "this is yours. There are now ten thousand dollars in this account. The next time we meet, we'll review your weekly allowance and any current costs that need to be addressed. My lawyer will share an electronic copy of the paperwork you signed today with you; please text me your email address. Additionally, by tonight, I will want knowledge about your next month's schedule."

Jin gave the nod as he took the card from Taehyung's grasp. His insides were seething; he couldn't believe he was being handed $10,000; it was considerably more than he expected or anticipated getting. It wasn't enough to pay his tuition, but it was a start, and if this was the only way to get there, he had no regrets, particularly with Taehyung as his sugar daddy.

******

Jin changed into a t-shirt upon returning home and immediately went to bed. He was exhausted, and his body ached. He tried not to think about all that had transpired as he embraced his pillow but found himself unable to. Tears welled up in his eyes, which he brushed away before shutting them.

He was experiencing a range of emotions in addition to mourning the loss of his virginity. While he was well aware of what he was doing and agreed to do it with Taehyung, he never imagined the person taking his virginity wouldn't be aware. He believed if Taehyung had been aware, things could have probably been different. However, he recognized the agency's preference and was adamant about not doing anything that might result in his application being denied.

Before falling asleep, he made a mental note to remember to schedule a doctor's appointment to begin birth control, as he could tell from his first encounter with Taehyung that the guy would be all over him. He didn't mind it, though, as Taehyung was beyond any sugar daddy he had imagined.

*****

Taehyung checked his watch; it had been four hours since his driver confirmed bringing Seokjin home, and he had still not gotten anything he had asked from Seokjin.

He was furious at Seokjin's disobedience and frustrated that he was still in flight and unable to contact him. He could certainly send him a text, but it would be ineffective since he wanted to speak with him on the phone to fully understand why what he had told him to do was not fulfilled.