Chapter Thirty-One

"Okay, and I love you too." Jin smiled as he concluded the call. However, his vibrant smile gradually disappeared, replaced by a flicker of concern, as his gaze shifted toward Taehyung's presence in the room.

"I didn't hear you come in. What time did you get in?" Jin asked as he wasn't aware Taehyung, who had been away for the past two days, had returned.

Taehyung strode towards Jin, swiftly snatching the phone from his grasp. Locking eyes with Jin, he demanded, "Who were you talking with?"

His demanding tone and actions frightened Jin, but he quickly gathered his composure as he responded, "My mom. Now, give me back my phone."

After retrieving his phone from Taehyung's grasp, he made his way toward the bed, settling comfortably on it. "I thought I would be spending my first week here all alone. Guessing your trip was a short one? By the way, I used the last two days to unpack everything."

"Seokjin, were you talking to your mother?" Taehyung inquired with a demanding tone, still unconcerned about what Jin was saying.

"Yes, Taehyung, I was. What's hard in that for you to believe? Do you want me to be talking to someone else? If you think I am, then maybe you shouldn't ask me to move in and leave me alone for two days right after." Jin's reaction was swift and automatic as he clenched his teeth and bit down on his lip, displaying his regret.

The words had slipped out unintentionally, leaving him feeling nervous. Avoiding eye contact with Taehyung, he hastily added, "I didn't mean to say that."

Taehyung walked toward the bed, taking hold of Jin's hands with a strong grip. He effortlessly lifted Jin and stated, "You're coming with me."

Jin felt a mixture of anticipation and anxiety, his stomach churning with each knot tightening as Taehyung led him down the corridor. It had been a long time since he had last seen the room, and a feeling of unease overcame him, causing his heart to beat faster. As the door swung open, he was forcefully shoved inside; the sudden darkness he was met with disappeared as the lights flickered on.

His eyes darted around in a state of shock as he took in the transformation that had happened. As he observed the interior, he couldn't help but notice a striking contrast from his last time being in the room.

The now unfamiliar surroundings captivated his attention, presenting an unusual sight before him. His attention was drawn to an upside-down table adorned with hanging chains and straps. Intrigued, he contemplated the various positions he could potentially be in, his mind struggling to comprehend everything.

As he cast his gaze around the room, his curiosity was instantly ignited by the array of new toys and equipment that lay before him.

"You renovated the room."

"I wanted to change the way you see it," Taehyung said as he slowly reached for the buttons on his shirt sleeves. As his fingers deftly worked through each button, the fabric gradually loosened its grip on his arms.

"You did this for me?" Jin smiled as he looked at Taehyung, "That's so Daddy of you." Jin playfully teased, his mischievous grin widening.

"Seokjin right now is not the time. I am really upset with you." Taehyung's tone was firm as he rolled up his sleeves, his gaze fixed on Jin. "Do you know how much patience and self-control I've had to exercise over the past few weeks, resisting the urge to punish you the way I've been wanting to?"

Jin averted his gaze from Taehyung, choosing not to respond. He was aware that the consequences of what had occurred with Namjoon would eventually catch up to him.

"Are you completely comfortable with being in here again?" Taehyung startled Jin by abruptly asking, closing the gap between them and firmly lifting Jin's chin to establish eye contact.