Chapter Fourteen

A/N: Errors exist. 

****

Seokjin had a one-of-a-kind experience when he had dinner with Taehyung while wearing a butt plug up his ass; every movement of Seokjin's led to a small moan coming from his lips. He couldn't fathom how Taehyung could sit across from him and continue eating as if he had done nothing to him or hadn't shoved a huge plug inside him. He was dumbfounded by this.

After eating, Taehyung got Jin to follow him to his playroom. Jin was tense but extremely excited and anxious for a release as the plug inside of him gave him an excruciating erection, and he was warned not to touch himself.

"Do you remember your safe words?"

"I do."

Taehyung smiled at Jin, "good, turn around."

While remaining in the middle of his playroom, Jin obediently followed Taehyung's orders. Soon after, he felt Taehyung's hand on his ass, and his fingers went down between his cheeks and into his shorts. He took hold of the butt plug's handle and rotated it in a circular motion, which sent waves of ecstasy surging through Jin and compelled him to lean forward and moan.

Taehyung removed his hand from Jin's shorts and tugged him to stand upright before saying, "Take off your clothes."

As Jin started to carry out the instructions given to him, his gaze strayed over to Taehyung, who was getting undressed. Even though he had many questions and thoughts flying through his head, he didn't have the guts to ask any of them.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he was shaken up when Taehyung took him by the arm and carried him over to the bed.

Taehyung helped him onto the bed with a little shove, causing him to fall to his knees with his butt exposed. He pulled his arms over his head as he lay on his stomach with his face pressed against the sheets.

Taehyung took hold of the butt plug and pushed farther inside of him, forcing it directly over his prostate, which caused Seokjin to let out a loud scream.

When Taehyung heard Jin scream, it caused him to grunt as he twisted the plug and pulled it halfway out, which stretched his hole once more. Jin whimpered in pleasure during this.

When Taehyung was through having his way with Jin and the plug, he grinned and pulled it out completely, leaving Jin's hole exposed, empty, and still throbbing from all of the stretching. Jin was unable to successfully clench his hole, but he made an effort to do it nevertheless. Because of the intense stimulation he had received from the butt plug, his muscle had relaxed.

Taehyung moved closer, rubbing his chest into Jin's back as he kissed his neck and probed Jin's body with his hands until they reached his gaping hole. He slid them back and forth, flicking them inside as he pushed them in. He relished every moan Jin uttered, inspiring him to take further action.

His fingers dug deeper and searched for Jin's prostate, which he then began to rub hard against it, causing Jin to twist in pleasure and jolt at every touch.

He enjoyed every second of seeing Jin struggle under him, and each time Jin got near the cumming, he refused to let him off.

Jin groaned and pushed back as the man took his fingers from his hole and pulled back. He was frustrated and sick of being teased. Even though it was obvious that Taehyung was still punishing him, he believed that he had received sufficient discipline.

Taehyung stood behind Jin when he stroked his cock and aligned it perfectly with Jin's hole. Then, with a single thrust and no warning, he plunged into Jin.

As he was propelled forward, Jin screamed as his fingers clenched the sheet. Nothing had prepared him for the girth and length of Taehyung's cock that had made its way inside him. It had been so long that he had forgotten what it felt like to have his cock inside him.