Chapter Thirteen

"That's a big bag, going away with Hoseok again?"

"Nope, I'll be with Taehyung this weekend." Jin smiled as he spun the bag he was holding in his hand.

"Oh, he is back?"

"Yup."

"Interesting. Have anything fun planned?"

Jin frowned and said, "I'm not sure. I told you that he is not the same as Hoseok. I don't think he'd take me to places like Spain or Morocco. When I last talked to him, he lied and said I'd see him in two weeks. It's been well over four weeks. If he stopped sending me money, I would have stopped calling him my "sugar daddy," but I guess I can't really complain when I get a lot from him and don't have to do much."

"Oh, I wish the first sugar daddy I met had been like him. Like, sure, send me money, but don't talk to me. He is like the perfect sugar daddy. I think Hoseok pursues you more than he does, but he also treats you well. Morocco has always been on my bucket list. Maybe I can get Jungkook to agree that we should go there."

Jin nodded. "Hoseok always talks to me, but he has a busy life, just like Taehyung. When he asked me to go with him to Morocco and Spain, I was surprised. Even though he had meetings some days, we did a lot. This week he had asked me to go to Bali with him, but I couldn't because of school. He told me that he could take me there during my next break. I am excited about it."

"Damn, he's going to take you worldwide soon. You might not need Taehyung anymore. Soon, you'll be able to be like me and only have one sugar daddy. Not that I could ever have two while dealing with Jungkook. I'm sure he keeps an eye on everything I do. Be thankful that neither of those two causes you trouble. I get stressed out by Jungkook sometimes, but I swear I want to change our status and become more. I've been trying to figure out how to tell him about it. I might do it over the weekend."

"If that's what you want, you should. From what you've told me about him, I don't think he'd be against it, especially since it's been a while since you've been together." Jin said this as he tried to encourage Jimin.

Jimin smiled, "I think you are right. I will let you know how it goes. Will send you a text if I do it."

"Remember that I won't be able to use my phone while I'm with Taehyung."

"Damn, I forgot. Okay, let's talk about it on Monday."

******

No matter how many times Jin tried to reassure himself that Taehyung was simply another person, a human being just like him, it did not make him feel any less anxious. When he was near the guy, he could not calm his nerves.

Since they had last seen each other two months ago, Jin was sure that the man had only gotten more handsome. Even though he didn't think it was possible, he couldn't take his eyes off Taehyung as they walked through his penthouse together. Even though the atmosphere of their silence was heavy, Jin's thoughts and all the questions he wanted to ask were heavier on his mind.

But he didn't dare to say them out loud because he was waiting for Taehyung to start talking. The ride to his apartment had been pretty quiet. Taehyung hadn't said much to him other than ask if he was having a good day, and when he asked the same question back, he got a vague answer that didn't allow them to continue talking.

"I want you to go to the bathroom and take a shower. After that, you can join me in the dining area." Taehyung said clearly as he stopped in front of the bathroom door with Seokjin.

"Okay."

Jin considered informing him that he had bathed before heading out of the house but ultimately opted against doing so. Because it was so seldom, he treasured every opportunity he had to take a luxurious shower in Taehyung's bathroom.