Chapter Twenty-Eight

"How long will you sleep for?"

Jin's eyes gradually opened, adjusting to the light in the room. As his senses came to, he recognized his surroundings and noticed Nabi on the bed. A smile spread across his face as he greeted her warmly, "Hi, Nabi."

"You've been sleeping for a long time. Will you wake up now? My dad made breakfast. I ate. Will you eat?" Nabi inquired while she rocked back and forth, eyes locked on Jin.

Tugging the comforter tighter over his naked body, Jin smiled, "I will be up shortly."

"Okay."

Nabi and Jin remained entirely still, showing no signs of movement in their posture. However, Jin's mind was preoccupied with thoughts about how Taehyung had managed to leave the door unlocked.

"Are you comfortable sleeping in my father's bed?"

Jin was caught off guard by Nabi's question and coughed before answering. "I enjoy sleeping-"

"Nabi! I specifically instructed you not to enter my room while Seokjin was sleeping. What reason do you have for being here?" Taehyung demanded, firmly standing at the door with his hands in his pockets and scrutinizing his daughter.

"He is not sleeping. We are talking, don't you see it?"

"Kim Nabi, go downstairs now and wait for me where your brother is. Seokjin needs to shower, and he will come down after that."

Nabi pouted and slid off the bed as she mumbled, "No reason to say my full name. It's not like I forgot it. I'm going to my room and not downstairs."

"Can you ever listen to me?" Taehyung stared at his daughter, perplexed by her reluctance to take orders.

"I'm listening."

"Just go to your room."

"Okay. Will we go outside?"

"Yes, baby, we will. Once Seokjin is ready, we will leave, okay?"

"Okay."

Upon Nabi's departure from the room, Taehyung slowly shut the door behind her and exhaled deeply, his demeanor betraying a sense of tension. He then turned to face Jin, who had been quietly observing his interaction with Nabi from across the room.

"You overslept," he stated firmly while tightly squeezing Jin's thigh beneath the covers.

As Jin slowly extended his arms, the comforter wrapped snugly around him began to loosen and slide down, revealing his torso. "I believe my oversleeping was due to our long night."

"We had a long night?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "You fell asleep before the night even got started."

When Jin sat up abruptly, his face contorted in pain as an unexpected wave of soreness engulfed him, causing his eyelids to clench shut. "I don't think I did," he replied, shaking his head as he opened his eyes to look at Taehyung.

Jin was caught off guard by the sudden movement of Taehyung, who swiftly removed the blanket draped over him and placed it aside. Taehyung lifted Jin's legs and gently positioned them on his thighs as he sat on the bed.

Before Jin could respond more, he felt Taehyung's hand glide between his thighs, work its way beneath, then up to his ass cheeks.

"Are you sore? I think I was gentle on you last night." He said and smiled as he gripped Jin's ass cheek and watched him squirm before he released his hold.

"If I didn't have the kids here, you and I would have had an interesting day together," Taehyung added, leaning forward and kissing Jin. "But, given that they are there, I will have to delay satisfying my desire for you. Use the cream on the bathroom counter to treat any bruises you may have received. As we are going to be doing a lot of walking and moving about today, I don't want you to experience any discomfort."