Chapter Nine

"How do you like it?"

Jin looked up from his food and smiled at Hoseok, "I like it, thank you."

Hoseok smiled back and said, "I am pleased to hear that, so tell me about yourself. Why did you agree to be a sugar baby?"

It was the very first time that Jin had met Hoseok. Hoseok had extended an invitation for them to go out for lunch, and he had selected a secluded eatery perched on the lake as the location for their meal together. Jin was in awe of the beautiful surroundings, and he couldn't believe how rich the lives of wealthy people were. It was completely different from his experience in life.

It was the first time he had ever gone to a restaurant like the one he was in at the moment. The view, on the other hand, was far better than the meal. Even though he believed that part of the food had been stolen from his plate and that certain essential seasonings had been absent, he would not protest since he was not the one who had to pay for the meal.

Since Hoseok had, up until this point, shown the qualities of a gentleman, Jin was startled to learn that he was not married. Jin had received the impression that Hoseok was extremely attentive and compassionate from their phone chats. In the week that they had been talking, not a single morning had passed when he had not been greeted by a good morning text from Hoseok, which gave him a feeling of comfort.

"Unfortunately, my choice was solely based on financial considerations. I am now enrolled in school and need assistance paying for my tuition. What makes you want to be a sugar daddy if you don't mind me asking?"

Before responding to Jin's inquiry, Hoseok took a sip from his beverage and wiped his lips with a handkerchief. He said, "I look forward to assisting you with any debts, so don't worry about such things regarding the decision made to play the role of a sugar daddy. Compared to other kinds of partnerships, this one is my top pick. If it weren't for this site, I highly doubt that you and I would ever have the chance to connect." As he talked, he had a grin on his face.

Jin smiled in return, "I guess you are right. Are there any expectations you have for your sugar baby?"

"I don't expect too much. I am someone who enjoys having a good time and who travels quite often. I would be delighted if you could join me on some of my excursions, provided that you are free to do so. Because you are a student, I'm sure you have a lot going on, so I realize it may be challenging. Since I am away from town most of the time, the primary expectation is that we will see each other once every two weeks at the absolute least. I can't promise that it will be every week, but on the weeks that I am in town, I want to see you."

Hearing this made Jin happy; Hoseok wasn't demanding; he seemed to be a lot more reserved and had little expectations.

"Okay, that's really good to know."

"Seokjin, you have a really alluring appearance. I am sure you receive this compliment heaped upon you regularly, but you are totally fucking hot. The moment I laid eyes on your pictures, I had a feeling that you were someone who ought to be at my side. I can't wait to lay hands on you and care for you in every way. Don't ever be afraid to ask for what you want. I am the sort of daddy who will give it to you if that's what you desire." As he stares at Jin, Hoseok can be seen licking his lips.

Jin was at a loss for words, so he just smiled and switched focus to the flavorless meal in front of him. He hoped that the restaurant had paid as much attention to the quality of the cuisine as they had to the sophistication of the setting.

When his phone started vibrating next to him, he looked at it, and his heart began to race as soon as he saw Taehyung's name on the screen. He carefully flipped the phone over to its face and ignored the call. It had been quite some time since he had last spoken with or seen Taehyung, so the unexpected phone call shocked him.