Chapter Eighteen

"Can you please tell me your name?" Again, Nabi questioned it as she stared up at Jin.

Jin was still trying to make sense of all that was going on, and it was difficult for him to reply to the cute child staring at him.

"You can't talk?" When Eun-soo saw that Jin was not replying to them, he asked the question.

When Taehyung entered the room, he did not approve of what was happening. "Nabi and Eun-Soo, please go inside your rooms now!" He said with a stern voice.

Nabi remained standing and maintained her gaze at Jin as Eun-soo nodded and rushed off to his room. "What's your name?" she asked again.

"Nabi, did you hear me?"

Nabi cocked her head to the side and stared intently at her father before saying, "I did, but I am asking this strange man's name. After that, I'll go up to my room, okay," she said before turning back to Jin and asking, "Can you please tell me your name?"

Jin took a deep breath, "umm, Seokjin, but Jin, you can call me Jin."

"Seokjin. Oh, that's a cute name. Do you like my name? It's Nabi. It means butterfly."

"Not only is your name beautiful, but so are you." Jin was unable to suppress a smile.

"I know. So, tell me, why are you at this place? I have never seen you before. Could it be that you're one of my uncles?"

"No-"

"Nabi, I am serious; get to your room now! There will be a punishment if you don't listen."

"No, there won't be any stop telling lies. Only my Appa gives punishments. I am talking with Mr. Seokjin."

Jin's eyes widened in surprise, and he saw Taehyung becoming more upset.

"Nabi, today, I promise you will be punished if you do not listen to me."

Nabi sighed and then reached out and held Jin's hand, "can you come with me to my room? My dad is being mean today. We can talk in my room, okay?"

"Seokjin stays here! You go to your room!"

"No, I am not done talking to Mr. Seokjin. Is he my uncle?" Nabi looked around at Taehyung.

Taehyung exhaled deeply and said, "Nabi, sweetie, why aren't you able to listen?"

"I can listen, but I don't think you can."

Jin couldn't suppress the chuckle that left, which earned him a glare from Taehyung. This also made Nabi smile.

He looked down at Nabi and smiled kindly, "I need to talk with your dad for a minute. Do you mind giving us a moment to talk, and then you and I will talk later?"

"Okay, I will be in my room. Are you going to come there?"

"Yes, I will."

Nabi smiled, "okay! See you later, Mr. Seokjin. Daddy, I am going to my room; bye."

Jin took a minute to compose himself as Nabi went off to her room, and then he turned to Taehyung and said, "wow, you have kids."

"She listened to you."

"Huh?"

"Nabi listened to you," Taehyung said again in disbelief.

"What do you mean?"

"Nabi listens to no one. How did you get her to go to her room?"

Jin was confused, "I don't know. So those are your kids?"

Taehyung sighed, "isn't it obvious?"

"There is no reason to be rude. I didn't know you had kids."

"You didn't need to."