Chapter Twelve

When Seokjin opened his eyes, he heard a loud alarm going off next to him. He grimaced in pain as he moved to his side and reached over to the side table next to the bed he was in to turn off the alarm.

He took a long, deep breath as soon as he noticed the time, then sat up and leaned his back on the bed's headboard. The soreness throughout his body caused him to lock his teeth tightly together. His time spent with Taehyung the night before had been taxing for him. He had been gagged and handcuffed to a table, and Taehyung had refused to let him orgasm; thus, he had been subjected to an unusual punishment.

Because it had been such a long night, he couldn't remember when exactly he had gone to sleep or how he had managed to get into the bed he was now occupying. As he took in his surroundings, he became aware that the other side of the bed had not been disturbed. It seemed as if he had slept alone.

Seokjin was rubbing his eyes and wondered whether he was permitted to leave the room when the door suddenly opened, and Taehyung walked in. This provided him with a great deal of comfort since he no longer needed to attempt to figure out anything.

"Good morning, Seokjin."

"Good morning." As Jin replied, he glanced at Taehyung, who looked extremely attractive in his suit.

Taehyung moved near the bed and stood next to it, staring at Seokjin as he said, "how are you feeling?"

"I am sore, but okay otherwise."

"Okay. Your soreness will feel better once you soak in the bath that has been prepared for you. When you finish, please get dressed, and we will have breakfast in the kitchen. Use the double doors to your left to get to the bathroom."

"Okay, thank you."

*****

While Jin was looking at the food set out for him, he couldn't help but wonder whether Taehyung had gotten up and prepared everything. He was also curious about the time that Taehyung woke up and whether or not he truly slept. He had a lot of questions that he wanted to ask the guy sitting across from him, but it didn't appear like he was interested in having a conversation while they were eating together.

Jin devoured all of his breakfast in complete silence. He was not a person who enjoyed breakfast, but strangely he had an appetite, and he knew it was owing to everything that had occurred the day before. His body needed back the energy that had been lost to be restored.

Taehyung looked across at Seokjin and was pleased to see he had finished his meal.

"You ate well."

Jin smiled, "it was a good meal; I enjoyed it well, thank you."

"Was there anything more appealing about this meal compared to the ones that I have prepared that caused you to enjoy it more than the others?"

"If I'm being honest, I believe it's my appetite this morning. You surprisingly have a wonderful talent in the kitchen, as shown by the fact that I have enjoyed each of the meals you have prepared so far even though I am a picky eater. However, I must admit that eggs are a favorite, and this omelet was cooked to perfection." Jin responded by providing Taehyung with his feedback as well as compliments.

Taehyung's eyes were fixed on Jin as he asked, "why is it surprising that I am a good cook?"

"Umm, well, to be honest, you don't seem like someone who would be in the kitchen creating the kinds of dishes that you make. The majority of individuals in your position hire a personal chef, but I'm going to guess that you like cooking, right?"

"What is my position?"

"Huh?" Jin was confused by Taehyung's question.

"You said that people in my position would engage a personal chef; thus, I would want to know what position am I in?"