Chapter Twenty-Three

Jin glanced up at the ceiling as he listened to the man on top of him grunt and thrust into him. Not long after that, he felt the man's thrust slow down as he twitched on top of him and then rolled onto his back.

"You are amazing!" The guy encircled Jin in his arms and planted a kiss on his head.

Because it had been such a long night, Jin did not give a response; instead, he simply closed his eyes and allowed himself to fall asleep.

The sunshine streaming in through the windows of his bedroom early the next morning was what jolted him out of his sleep. He moved over onto his back and stretched as the blanket slid off his body, exposing him to the cold air.

"Even in your sleep, you are beautiful."

When he heard the voice, he retrieved the blanket and drew it over himself as he sat up and smiled at the man who stood by his room doorway.

"Good morning."

"Good morning; I got breakfast for us."

Jin ruffled his fingers through his hair and stretched again, "thank you, but you didn't have to."

"I wanted to." Kim Namjoon said as he walked over to Jin with a smile.

Jin returned his smile and got out of bed, and soon he greeted Namjoon with a kiss, "you are always so thoughtful."

Namjoon embraced Jin into his arms as he stared at him, "can I take you to dinner tonight?"

"I would like that, but I already have plans with my friend."

"How about tomorrow night?"

"I have an exam the day after, so I will need to study."

Namjoon put his hand on Jin's behind and gave him a firm squeeze before asking, "How about next week then?"

"Maybe." Jin gave Namjoon a smile and planted a peck on his lips before saying, "I will call you and let you know."

A groan left Namjoon as he pressed their foreheads together, "I hope you will call me."

"I will."

"Let's go and eat."

Jin nodded, "Let me get dressed, and I will meet you in the kitchen."

When Namjoon left Jin's room, Jin lowered himself back onto the bed and raised his arms above his head in a stretched-out position. He couldn't believe the man was as handsome as he appeared. He rarely came across a man in their forties who looked the way Namjoon did.

When his phone began to buzz, he turned to his side to retrieve it, and when he saw that it was a message from Jimin, a smile spread across his face.

After responding to Jimin's message, he forced himself to get out of bed and proceeded to Namjoon. He was confident that Namjoon had gotten something very delicious for them to eat. Jin liked how considerate and attentive the man was during their interactions.

It had only been a month since he had known Namjoon; they had met in the hospital when he had gone for a check-up, and while he was there, it was clear that there was a connection between them. It was obvious after just one date that they were both looking for the same things. Neither one of them was searching for a serious commitment.

They got together when the timing was appropriate, which only happened occasionally since Namjoon had a hectic schedule, given that he was a doctor. Seokjin didn't want them to see one other very often, either.

When he got to the kitchen, Namjoon had breakfast laid out, "I got you some options."

Jin was impressed, "are you one of those options, too?" he asked as he stared at Namjoon.