Chapter Thirty-Two

"Here is what you asked for. I don't understand why the line is so long, even when we arrive early before the lunch rush. Did you have an exam today?" Jimin asked as he placed a sandwich before Jin and sat across from him.

After expressing his gratitude and unwrapping the sandwich, Jin looked at it and instantly felt queasy. He quickly wrapped the sandwich up again, reached for his drink, and drank it instead.

"Like us, I imagine most people try to beat the rush by arriving early, but instead, they only make it that much more congested. I did have a test, and it turned out well without any preparation. And what about you? Where have you been? I feel like we haven't had much of a chance to catch up in recent days.

It's no secret that I've been preoccupied with moving in with Taehyung. Also, it's still really strange; it's not like it was when I was living with you. It will take me a while to get used to his schedule since he gets up so early and has a set routine for the morning. I don't know how he maintains such orderliness."

As Jimin listened to Jin and ate his sandwich at the same time, he nodded his head in agreement. "That is so true; we need to adjust the time we visit here. Recently, I have been enjoying their sandwiches a lot.

It takes some time to get used to living with another person; at least, that's how it was for me when I first started sharing a space with Jungkook. I don't understand how he can live his life so disciplined, but I've developed a schedule that works for me, so I don't bother trying to fit into his.

I miss having you as a roommate. We were always on the same page, and you made for a great roommate. How strange that things shift so fast! By the way, I want to share something with you."

Jin's face lit up with a smile, finding comfort in Jimin expressing the same sentiment as him. He felt a sense of longing for the days when he used to live with Jimin. He doubted that he would ever find another roommate who could measure up to Jimin's qualities. However, he found comfort in the fact that Jimin would always be his friend, a constant in his life.

"I suppose that's what I need to do as well; I need to stick to my schedule and not worry about what he does. Perhaps after I have settled there, I can finally pull myself together. When his children come around, things are certain to grow more complicated, that much is certain." Jin spoke those words with a sigh. "Anyway, that's enough about me; what's going on? What is it that you want to say to me?"

Jimin reached out his hand to lightly brush Jin's before asking, "You seem stressed. Are you okay? Do you have any regrets about moving in with him?"

"No, absolutely not at all. I don't regret it; I need some time to adjust. A lot took place quickly, and I believe my mind is still trying to digest it all. There are still specific issues that I want to discuss with him, but I'm not sure how to bring them up. Anyway, enough about myself, let's chat about you; I'm interested in hearing about you." Jin stated as he clutched onto Jimin's hand, grasping his own.

Jimin smiled faintly and said, "Give yourself time; you don't have to hurry telling him anything until you are ready." Jimin was already aware of some of the things that were going through Jin's head. "Now, uh, as for me, well, as of four days ago, I found out that I am pregnant."

Jin's eyes went wide as he stared at Jimin.

"You're right. It was exactly like that for me when I saw the pregnancy test results. I ended up taking a total of six separate ones, but the results were the same each time." Jimin commented on this while giggling. "Jungkook was aware of it before I was. Since the beginning of this month, he has told me that I look different, but I had no idea what he meant by that. However, I have become like an unfilled Well, and I can't stop eating.