Chapter Seven

"I'm not sure I'm able to eat anymore." Jin set his fork down, satisfied that he had consumed more than half of the meal Taehyung had given him.

"I need you to finish it," Taehyung said, glancing down at the plate in front of Jin.

"I-"

"Stop talking, Seokjin. Please finish your dinner. You have been doing an excellent job so far; you can do it, finish it all." Taehyung spoke forcefully but calmly, his gaze set on Jin's.

Jin gulped; this was unusual for him; he had never been pressed to finish his meal before, nor was he expected to. He was unsure how he felt about being ordered to eat. He was aware that this was his first meal of the day, but he had consumed most of it. The only item he left behind was the veggies, which he disliked. He liked brightly colored veggies and was not a fan of asparagus on his plate.

"We will sit here until you have finished your meal."

"I'm not a fan of asparagus," Jin mumbles as he grazes the asparagus with his fork.

"How come you didn't mention that sooner? Why did you wait till the end of your dinner to inform me?" Taehyung inquires, his gaze never departing from Jin's.

Jin inhaled deeply, "I thought I'd be able to eat it, but I'm reminded how much I dislike it after sampling it."

"I'm not looking for an apology for that. However, I will ask you to provide me with a list of foods you are either allergic to or dislike. I will want that list before tomorrow morning's breakfast." Taehyung rose to his feet, removing the plates from the table. "I'll go clean the dishes, but in the meanwhile, start working on your list. In the passageway behind us, on your left, there is a tiny table with notepads and pens in the second drawer; take one of each and use it to write on your list."

"Okay. Thank you for dinner."

Taehyung made his way out of the dining area without responding to Jin.

"Can he possibly make me more nervous?" Jin thought to himself as he rose from his seat, repositioning his chair in its proper position, and followed Taehyung's instructions to get the notebook and pen.

After obtaining it, he stood and leaned against the wall, writing down all the foods he disliked on the notepad. He did not forget anything and wrote all that came to mind. Then, when he felt complete, he added a comment that he considered was necessary to indicate that there may be other things he dislikes. Still, he may not have tried them yet, and therefore the list was susceptible to change depending on whether he tried new items.

When he had finished creating his list, he reviewed it to ensure that everything he recalled was included. He headed into the kitchen, holding the notepad to his side, checking on Taehyung and seeing whether he needed assistance with the dishes. He felt guilty for having him cook and clean.

Jin entered the kitchen and saw Taehyung cleaning the counters. It drove him to pause at the arch entryway and observe him. He couldn't get over how attractive Taehyung was; even as he was cleaning the kitchen in his suit, Jin felt a strong attraction to him. He still didn't know the man's age or why he was a sugar daddy rather than a husband to someone; not that he was complaining, but he was intrigued.

"Did I tell you to come in here?"

"Huh?" Jin was confused.

"I don't remember asking you to come in here," Taehyung said as he put the dishtowel in his hand on the towel rack. "I expected you to remain seated in the dining room until I returned."

"I'm sorry; I was unaware. I prepared my list and wanted to share it with you."

"I don't want you going about my house without my permission," Taehyung said as he drew Jin towards him, his arm around Jin's waist.