Chapter 20

𝗜𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘀-𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮

I was surprised when someone suddenly knocked on the door. Only to find that I didn't closed it totally. I composed myself before looking at the direction, I wiped my tears fast. My tears aren't stopping to fall so I just looked at the door. It was Isabelle.

When I looked at her she immediately run to me and then hugged me which made me cry more. I hugged her back as I continue to sob on her shoulders, she was caressing my back for comfort.

"Let it out, tita. I'm here.." I heard her say that while caressing my back, she hugged my tightly.

We hugged more than 5 minutes, she made me calm and she made me sit on the bed. She also told me that she'll just get a water for me. When she came back she made me drink a water.

"Are you okay na tita?" She asked, I nodded and smiled at her.

"Yes, thank you sweetie. Can I get a hug again?" I asked softly, opening my arms widely so I can hug here which she gladly obliged.

"Who's room is this tita? And if you don't mind why are you crying earlier?" She asked, I smiled at her and tapped the bed, a gesture for her to sit beside me which she did right away, I caress her hair.

"This room was my daughter's room when she was still here." I said sadly and smiled bitterly, she was just listening to me.

"I was crying earlier because I miss her, so much. I want to hug her badly." I added, my tears are forming in my eyes again.

"I'm sorry, I know you misses her so much po but you need to get through this 'kay?" She said, she placed her hand on my shoulder and hugged me sideways.

"I hope you'll able to find her very soon po, I can feel that you're really longing for her tita." She said softly.

"I'm praying for it too, sweetie. A long time now." I replied, my tears are flowing through my cheeks already.

"Don't lose faith and hope tita, sabi nga po, walang problema ang hindi mo malalagpasan dahil binigay ito ng Diyos dahil alam niyang kaya mo." She told me as she caressed my back.

"Thank you, Belle." I said sincerely, this lady never really fails to make me feel better.

"Did you eat na ba?" I said, changing the topic.

"Not yet tita, I just woke up po kasi nauuhaw ako." She replied.

"Oh.."

"Then I saw a glass of milk and water in the table po, so I drank the water. I was heading downstairs po sana to fill the glass with water, when I noticed a door slightly open so I went near and yeah I saw you tita." She explained.

"Oh okay, I really thought that I totally closed the door." I said and chuckles, she just smiled at me.

"Are you still thirsty? I can accompany you downstairs, darling." I asked.

"Ah no, I'm okay na po tita. You should go rest na din, I'm sure tito Greggy is wondering kung nasa'n kana." She uttered.

"I think so too, so I think lets go? It's kinda late narin." I told her, we stood up and get out of the room.

"Goodnight tita!" She said and hugged me.

"Goodnight, darling. Thank you again!" I said as I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead

"Eat the food I prepared ha?" I added.

"Yes tita, before I go to sleep, I'll eat it po. Thank you po pala." She muttered.