Chapter 55

Morning came and its December 24th.

Irene woke up early as she stood up and took a bath, they'll be leaving their house early today and go to Mama Meldy's house.

After Irene took a bath, she woke her husband up and told him to get himself ready too. She gets out of their room and proceed to Celestine's.

She knocked first and when no one answered, she twisted the doorknob and gladly it wasn't lock. She saw her daughter peacefully sleeping on her king size bed.

She went near to her as she took off the strands of her daughter's hair that was on her face and tuck it behind her ears. What a morning beautiful view.

"Hey love, wake up." Irene muttered softly, caressing her daughter's face, she heard Celestine groaned so she laugh silently. She turned and face the other side of her bed.

Aba Aba!

"Anak, wake up na, its already 10:00 in the morning we're gonna be late." Irene said that made Celestine totally woke up.

"What? Its already 10:00 am?" Celestine said loudly, her eyes widened.

"Kidding, 8 am palang anak. Get yourself ready na!" Irene said as she kissed her daughter's head.

"Good Morning, my angel." Irene greeted.

"Good morning!" Celestine replied and flashed a smile on her face.

"Get up na, we're going to leave the house early." Irene said and planted a soft kiss on her daughter's cheek before leaving.

Irene left her room so she could get ready, Celestine lazily stood up from her bed and went directly to the bathroom.

Once she was done taking a bath she wear a white tank top, top it with a red cardigan and a jeans. She just wear a simple outfit today but she'll change later before their christmas evening dinner. They will also attend the mass later.

She grab her Louis Vuitton Pochette Coussin Bag in Black color. That was given to her by her mom. She also use her Christian Dior Tote Bag and put their her essentials and clothes.

Celestine is having a difficulty on carrying her two bags because the other is quite heavy but she manage to open the door and go out of her room.

Greggy noticed that Celestine needs help on carrying her things so he approached his daughter.

"Anak, let me carry it for you.." Greggy uttered as he grab her bag gently.

"O-oh, thank you tito." Celestine replied in so much surprise, they head their way downstairs, her mom is preparing their breakfast before going to Mama Meldy's house.

Greggy put Celestine's bag on the couch as they proceed to the kitchen where Irene was waiting.

"Oh hi, take a sit. We'll have our breakfast first before going." Irene said as soon as she saw her mag-ama approaching her.

They all sitdown and started eating, after they eat they grab their things and proceed to their car.

Greggy was the one driving, Irene was in the shotgun seat while Celestine was in the passenger seat. Greggy and Irene are talking about their company, meanwhile their daughter is reading a book.

They arrived quickly in Makati. Their were a lot of cars in the parking lot so they assumed that they all arrived already.

Irene held Celestine's hand before going inside the house, Greggy was the one carrying the bags.