Chapter 45

𝗜𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮

I was awaken by the sunlight reflecting through my body. I checked the time and its already 10:00 am.

I stood up and went directly to the bathroom to freshen up. Isabelle slept in Manang's room last night. I wonder if she's already awake.

I decided to just take a bath, we're going to leave the house early and we'll be proceeding to Malacañang Palace for Bonget's birthday party today.

After I took a bath and changed, I woke Greggy up so he could also get ready.

"Good morning, hon!" I greeted as I kissed him softly on his lips.

"Good morning, my love!" He replied, sweetly.

"Get up, Gregorio. Get yourself ready na!" I said as I left him in the room, when I reached downstairs, they're all in the living room. They noticed my presence so they greeted me good morning hugs and kisses. Isabelle is already dress up, they're all dress up.

"Buti naman at nagising kana, ading." Manang said as she hugged me.

I chuckled, "Good morning too Manang!" I greeted teasingly.

Isabelle followed, "Good morning tita!" She said as she kissed my cheeks.

"Good morning my sweetheart." I greeted her back as I also kissed her forehead

"Ading, kumain kana, after you eat we'll head to Malacañang." Manang informed me.

I nodded, "Did you eat na?" I asked Isabelle.

She nodded, "Yes tita, we woke up early po eh" she replied.

"Oh why? Baka antukin ka mamaya.." I ask her, worriedly.

"I'll just drink coffee if ever tita." she said as she laughed

I laughed, "How many clothes did you brought?" I asked.

"I think that was 2 comfortable clothes and 1 formal dress." she replied.

"Okay, bukas kana uuwi sa apartment mo ha?" I told her.

She nodded, "Kain na po kayo." she said.

"I'll just wait for your tito Greggy, wala akong kasabay eh." I respond and pouted.

"I'll accompany you, of course!" She exclaimed.

"You're so cute!" I said as I pinched her nose.

"Good morning!" Greggy exclaimed as he reached downstairs, the boys and Manang greeted him back.

"Good morning tito!" Isabelle exclaimed joyously.

"Good morning, princess!" Greggy replied as he kissed her forehead.

She smiled, "Tita's waiting for you, kain na po kayo." she said.

"Oh really? Let's eat, hon?" He said as he looked at me and rested her arms on my shoulder.

I nodded, "You want to come with us, sweetie?" I asked.

"Oh no, have it as your quality time with each other." She said, teasingly.

I smirked, "Okay then, wait for us here." I told her, we head to the kitchen to have our lunch, Isabelle get back to her sit with Manang and the boys.

𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲

Tita Imee and I woke up early, she told me that I should take a bath first so I followed her, she'll be heading downstairs to prepare a breakfast.