Chapter 46

𝗜𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘀-𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮

Today is Sunday, as usual we're going to attend the morning mass. After I stood up, I kissed the both forehead's of the people who are so important to me.

After I took a bath I decided to wake them up so they could get their selves ready too.

"Good morning love, rise and shine!" I said as I was waking her up, she groaned so I kissed her forehead. A memory flashed in my mind, this was like happened 10 years ago {Chapter 1}.

do you get deja vu, when she's with you?

I became silent, "W-wake up na, we're going to church." I told her.

She smiled, "Good morning tita!" She greeted me.

I kissed her forehead again, "Get up na po." I said softly.

She streched her arms and she hit Greggy's face. She immediately cover her mouth in so much shocked, I laughed with her reaction, and yes that Greggy woke up.

"Omg, sorry tito!" Isabelle apologized as soon as Greggy opened his eyes.

"Ang haba naman ng kamay mo Belle.." He replied, teasingly.

Isabelle bit her lip "Masakit po ba? Sorry po" She said, she looks so adorable.

"Joke lang, okay lang." Greggy said as he hugged Isabelle.

"Okay, that's enough. Get up na! We'll attend the mass!" I hissed, they both chuckles.

"Tita, I don't have something to wear. Nakalimutan kong magdala." Isabelle said.

"Oh, wear nalang yung sinuot mo kahapon, croptops aren't allowed inside the church diba? I'll give you a cardigan for covering." I told her, she nodded and jumped out from bed, she immediately go inside the bathroom and take a bath. After she took a bath, Greggy followed.

"Hon, we're just going to wait for you downstairs nalang." I said then we head downstairs, when we reached downstairs, I greeted Mama, Manang and my nephews a kiss and a hug. Isabelle also greeted them.

We decided to take our breakfast, Greggy is already here. After we eat, we head outside and proceed to go to church.

Nakarating na kami sa simbahan, we were greeted by various of people. Isabelle is in between of me and Manang. When it's already time to give the sign of peace, I kissed Isabelle's cheeks as I hugged her, I kissed Greggy's cheeks too.

Manang and Mommy also kissed and hugged Isabelle, also her kuya's.

I kissed Mommy's cheeks as I hugged her, same with Manang, when the mass finished, the crowd was starting to block our way for picture. I remembered the tragedy happened a decade ago.

And now, I was holding Isabelle's hand so tight. I breath hardly while escaping the crowd, I'm now close to tears.

𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲

When the mass ended, we were blocked by a lot people. We were escaping them and trying to get out so fast. Tita Irene was holding my hand so tight, I can hear her hard breathing .

"Tita, are you okay?" I asked, worriedly.

She smiled at me, "I'm okay, wag kang bibitaw ha" She told me, tears are escaping through her eyes.

I nodded, I wonder why she's crying then suddenly something crossed in my mind that made me feel weak and pale. I can't clearly remember it but, I feel like I've been here before, I can't just clearly remember and I cannot identify the people I was with, they were all blurry.