Chapter 50

𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲

Nakabalik na ako sa Manila, my flight will be tomorrow after lunch. I'm now finalizing the things that I will be needing in my 2 weeks vacation there.

When I finished packing, I decided to clean my room kasi matatagalan ding walang tatao dito. I also prepared the bag that I will be bringing with me the whole flight, the Dior Bag that Sandro gave me. I put there my student's id, passport, my wallet, ticket, ballpen and other things I've predicted that I will be using during the flight.

It was almost near 3:00 pm already and I still didn't have my lunch. I decided to cook and eat while I scrolled through my phone. I opened my instagram and saw that there are a lot of people following me. It's already 37.6k!

𝗜𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘀-𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮

I'm here in our house in forbes, reading a book, I was interrupted when my phone rang with someone who's number is unregistered.

"Ms. Irene Marcos-Araneta?" voice from the other line.

"Yes, speaking." I replied.

"This is Doctor Jeff Mercado from DNA Center, I just want to inform you po na okay na yung resulta. You can claim it here already." He informed me.

I smiled in so much joy, malalaman ko na yung totoo. I didn't even noticed that its been 3 days already.

"Okay, thank you so much Doc, I'll be there right away." I respond.

I ended the call as I grabbed my bag. Nagpadrive lang ako sa driver namin kasi nanghihina at nanginginig ako. Kinakabahan ako sa resulta.

Nung nakarating na kami, huminga muna ako ng malalim bago ako pumasok.

"Ms. Irene Marcos-Araneta?" Doctor Jeff said as soon us he saw me.

"Ah yes." I replied, nervously, he handed me the result and I didn't opened it yet. Sa bahay ko na siya bubuksan, I thanked him as I proceed outside. I immediately get in and the driver drove to the house, in the house of Mama Meldy.

When we arrived I quickly get out of the car and entered the house. The house was very quiet. I wonder where are the people here.

I decided to text all of them, I need them, once I opened this enveloped I want them to be here, Manang Imee was the one who arrived.

"Irene!" She yelled.

"Manang!" I said as I run to her and hugged her tightly.

"Ano yung sasabihin mo?" She asked softly.

"Sila kuya Bonget?" I asked.

"Present!"

I saw them entering the house, Kuya Bonget together with Liza and their son's. Sandro, Simon and Vincent greeted me with a hug and a kiss also Kuya and Liza.

Greggy, Borgy, Michael and his family also arrived too. Matthew was the last one to arrived.

When we're already gathered, I told them why I call all of them. Mama was also here too.

"Last September, I decided to make a move already and investigate Isabelle. I hired a private investigator to investigate Isabelle's identity. It was already this December lang when he told me that it's confirmed na si Isabelle at Celestine ay iisa." I told them, my voice is cracking, my tears are starting to fall.

"But, I told myself to make sure so I flew to Ilocos and secretly took a few strands of hair from Isabelle which I have successfully did. 3 days ago, I sent the sample to a DNA Center and earlier this morning he told me that he already have the results. I still didn't opened this because I'm scared." I stated.