Special Chapter

Newborn Celestine

Day after Irene delivered this adorable little girl, they were able to go home right away. Irene really became a hands-on mother to her unica hija, hiring 4 baby-sitters for her.

"Hello there, sweet little munchkin! You missed mommy, hmm.." Irene said adorably as she carry her daughter carefully.

Celestine smile at her genuinely, Irene take that as a yes for an answer.

"Oh I missed you too, my love.. Did you popo na?" Irene uttered as she glance at her baby-sitters.

"Opo ma'am, tapos na po.." Angel, one of Celestine's baby-sitter replied.

"Very good naman ng anak ko na yan.." Irene exclaim as she kissed hee daughters forehead.

"Hello my loves!" A voice from behind stuttered, Irene look at the direction and saw his husband, she immediately smile.

"Daddy is here already, darling, look.." Irene informs her daughter, Celestine release a soft giggle as she moves her little feet.

"Oh, daddy look, she's excited.." Irene added, Greggy chuckles as he held Irene's waist and kissed her forehead.

"Hello love, I missed you.. Come here, princess." Greggy said and kissed her daughter's forehead.

Greggy carefully took Celestine in Irene's arms, "Careful, careful.." Irene tolds her husband.

"Ang ganda ganda mo naman, you look like mommy oh." Greggy utters, Irene gently tapped his arms.

"Bolero!" Irene said as she chuckles.

"I'm not even joking mahal ko, you are both gorgeous!" Greggy smiles as he pouted his lips, Irene give him a peck on his lips.

"Well, thank you Mister." Irene said and chuckled.

....

Today is Sunday and as what they usually do during Sunday, they go to church to attend the morning mass.

"Irene, Greggy!"

Someone called their attention so they look to where the voice came from.

"Father!" Irene exclaim as the priest went to their direction.

"Magandang Umaga! Mabuti at naparito kayo ngayon. Hindi kayo umuwi ng Ilocos?" Father Noel asks, they have been so close with him.

"Good morning din Father, opo hindi ho kami nakauwi ng Ilocos dahil may bagong silang.." Greggy replied, referring to their daughter.

"Ay oo nga pala, congratulations! Aba'y napakagandang bata naman ire." The priest said, complementing Celestine.