chapter | 24

"You must be awake. Kim sunoo"
A loud voice was heard.

"Kwang-sun!, I know it's you. Let us go you creep!" Sunoo shouted which caused Jung-won to wake up. "Hyung where are we?" He weakly said. "Jungwon are you hurt? What do you feel?" Sunoo said worriedly trying his best to take the metal chains off.

"I'm fine, and I'm not hurt. who brought us here and tied us?. What's happening Sunoo hyung" he asked.
Sunoo looked at him. "I think that bastard Kwang-sun took us here," he said almost whispering.

"Are you guys stupid or what? You both know I can hear you right?"

They both averted their gaze at the corner of the room where the voice was. It was a pitch-black corner. "Show yourself you creep!" Sunoo shouted once again. This time there was no response.

No one has seen Kwang-sun's real face except his family. He always wears a mask that covers his entire face. He's tall, handsome, rich, and intelligent. His father got killed and his mother abandoned him when he was young. The only thing that his father left him was his fortune.

He finally stepped out where the light is. And there he was standing in front of them. "Why did you bring us here?"
Jungwon said.

He grinned before saying. "You'll soon find out" with that he took his phone and started calling someone. Just then he signaled his men to cover their mouths.

"What do you want?" A loud angry voice was heard from Kwang Sun's phone. The both of them immediately knew that it was heeseung.

"Do you know how dangerous it is to ask that question carelessly? Be careful on what you wish Lee heeseung."

"Get straight to the point Kwang sun. you're wasting my time"

Kwang sun turned around and went close to them before saying. "Are you willing to see your dear friends again?"

"If you'll hurt them, I promise you. this will not end well"

____________

"Well...im only after one thing"

The both of them look at each other as their eyes widened. They knew what Kwang sun was talking about.

"No. Anything except her"
They heard heeseungs desperate voice and got concerned about it.

Kwang sun's smile grew even bigger. "If your willing to give me y/n. I'll let your friends go peacefully and alive"

Sunoo tried his best to scream but couldn't, same for Jung-won.

"I said no. I'm not agreeing with this"

"You have to give me your answer in 3 days, as soon as the clocks strike 12 or else bye-bye"

After he ended the call he let his men uncupped their mouths.
"You're a monster! You deserve to rot in hell!" Sunoo shouted. Kwang sun went to him and lifted his chin, looking straight into his eyes. "We're both monsters sunoo. Don't try to be something else.  you're born that way and there's nothing you can do." He said as his smile turned into a vicious grin. He turned away from him and starts to walk towards the door.

"No."

Kwang sun stopped at his pace and turned to sunoo. Giving him a confused look.

"You want to know the truth." He plainly said.

"We're not the same cause you're the real monster and a creep! And on top of that your nothing but a loser!!!" 

"W-what did you say"

"Are you deaf or something?! I said your nothing but a loser!!"

A thought crossed Kwang sun's mind.
He remembered the day his mother abandoned him. It was a stormy evening, that very night his mother told him something that he could never imagine and left him on the road while he was drenched with the rain, shivering from the cold. And at that very moment, a vampire showed up to him and sucked his blood which turned him into a monster. That traumatized him for the rest of his life.

His blood boiled as he remembered what his mother told him. He went to sunoo and aggressively held up his collar.

"What! Are you going to kill me!!?"
Sunoo defended.

"Go ahead! Kill me! You are good at that. Killing people is your talent right! Go ahead then! Kill me already!" He shouted.

Kwang sun's hold towards suns collar loosened. As he slowly backed away.

"don't underestimate me sunoo. I can kill you anytime I want, but because of my deal with heeseung I'm sparing your life"

Sunoo scoffed in response.
"You'll see the moment y/n gets here. The excitement will commence."
He said before letting out an evil laugh.

"Good night boys. I hope you'll sleep well" said Kwang sun before closing the door.

____________

"Youngbin when are we going to get her? Im running out of patience." His friend said to him.

"K, Im doing everything already okay. Can you wait for a little while. we're close to succeeding on our plan. You'll ruin  everything if we don't stick to it."