Chapter Twelve ➳ Tom

Can we talk about how hot Tom is bc hot damn!

I MET NATHAN SYKES OMF AFTER FIVE YEARS I FINALLY MET MY BABY OMG OM SO HAPPY I HAVEN'T STOPPED SMILING SINCE SUNDAY!

Tom's POV:

"So... What now?"

This is where both me and Nathan were stumbled; how would we progress from here? Would we become friends, or become strangers once again except this time there will be a little bit of history surrounding us - like an aura.

Nathan intrigued me, he was appealing to me in ways I couldn't comprehend but I just didn't want to question. I felt as though there was too much emotion between us, latching us both together, for us to pretend we've never met.

I didn't know what Nathan wanted but I know what I wanted.

"Friends?" I asked.

There was a silence and then a nod; a smile etched its way onto our faces.

"Friends."

* * *

I was on my way back to London, Nathan at my side. Now that we had became friends I invited him to come watch our final show. However, I had yet to warn Nathan about the wrath he may face from Max.

I had asked if his sister, Jess wanted to join us but she was out at the minute with her friends and Nath had said his mother wouldn't have allowed it.

I didn't know much about his mother and I wasn't one to judge a book by its cover but from the information Nathan has told me about her, she seems like a right handful.

The comfort Nathan radiated off of him was astounding, he was like a human version of a child's comfort blanket. My hand was itching to grab his own but I was riddled with anxiety - what if he didn't want to hold my hand? What if he didn't like me like I liked him? What if, what if, what if.

The drive back down south was uncomfortable, for me at least. I just didn't know what to say to him, should I say anything to him at all?

Maybe the silence was for the best.

But before my mind could shoot back into overdrive, Nathan spoke up.

"You know, you can hold my hand if you want."

My eyes widened in surprise, I turned to face him, my mouth agape - not one of my many attractive faces, lets be honest here. "Really?"

Nathan chuckled. "Really."

And for the rest of the journey we held hands, our fingers interlocked and it just felt perfect.

Soon enough we had reached London and the driver dropped us outside the hotel we were staying at. I thanked Big Kev and we made our way into the hotel hand in hand.

Nathan's hand interlocked with mine was instantly comforting, my worries seemed to just disappear; a weight was lifted off of my chest. I was conscious of the time, I knew in less than two hours me and Nathan would have to leave for the venue and we would have to face the wrath of Max.

I was more worried for Nathan but I wasn't sure if I should mention it to Nathan, it took me a while to convince him to come back to London with me. If I let it slip that he most likely will get some stick from Max and possibly the other lads too.

"Okay I'm just going to have a quick shower and then we will head to the venue," I announced to Nathan as we reached my hotel room. "Uh, just make yourself at home... Yeah."

I awkwardly spun on my heel and made my way to where the bathroom was located.

After showering I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to where I left Nathan in the living area who was stood in the same exact spot that I had left him in.

When Nathan noticed that I was stood there he coyly smiled at me.

"So, uh, when are we going to go to the venue?" He stumbled over his words a lot, some people may have found it annoying but I found adorable. Especially when this was his reaction with seeing me shirtless.

"In a bit," I smiled and stepped closer to him, there was hardly any room between us now, there was probably about an inch in between us now. I grazed my teeth on the shell of his ear, smirking as I heard a gasp escape his pink, soft lips. "We still have a bit of time yet."

"Tom," Nathan whimpered. "I'm being serious."

"And so am I!" I winked at him as I stepped back from him.

I then rolled my eyes. "Let me just get dressed, we're leaving in about fifteen minutes." I started to walk towards the bedroom before something popped into my mind and I turned back around. "Before I forget, Max may say some horrible things. Just ignore him, yeah?"

"He's just overprotective."

"Oh," Nathan scratched the back of his neck, a hint of sadness in his voice. "Is he your boyfriend?"

I just laughed and continued on towards my bedroom to get ready, leaving his question unanswered.

-

I know I said that I would post this last night but I didn't get round to writing, I am sorry! Better late than never though, right?

NATHAN WAS AMAZING ON SUNDAY OMG HE IS PURE PERFECTION, WHEN HE CAME ON STAGE I COLLAPSED LIKE I WAS JUST OVERWHELMED BY HIM AND WHEN I CAME TO AGAIN I JUST STARED AT HIM IN AWE FOR THE FIRST FIFTEEN MINUTES I DIDN'T FILM OR TAKE PICTURES JUST SEEING HIM IN FRONT OF ME DID THINGS TO ME. ALL OF HIS SONGS WERE SO SO SO GOOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS ALBUM NOW! FAMOUS, KISS ME QUICK AND MONEY WERE MY ABSOLUTE FAVES AND HIS COVER OF ROLLING IN THE DEEP WAS FUCK ME SO GOOD.

Okay, I am good lol.

This is going to be my last update for a few days, I need to focus on my GCSE revision so I don't stress myself out even more when I go back to school, my anxiety is high enough so I won't update for a few days, sorry!

- Talia x