7º Chapter

The sun was burning my eyes even before I opened them.

I must have forgotten to close the curtains last night, but somehow I can't bring myself to open my eyes and leave the oddly warm that my bed is today.

I took a deep breath, sensing someone moving slightly behind me, and just then I realized the weight of an arm wrapped around my waist. Along with last night's events that were slowly coming back to me and as they did, a smile was growing on my lips.

Jensen's breath was hitting the back of my neck, making my skin chill. I tried to slowly turn my body, so I could face him, without waking him up, so I could look at him properly in the daylight. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping, and for the first time I can actually take a proper look at his gorgeous face full of freckles.

I bite my lip lightly as I raise my hand to the height of his face and let my thumb make small, light patterns on his cheek, trying to connect the dots on his face, little constellations of freckles. I lost myself looking at all the freckles that covered most of his nose and cheeks that I let my fingers continue to wander, slowly ending up in his light brown hair. Not only that, but I got a response from him almost immediately, a soft purr left his lips, and I couldn't help but smile at the sound.

"Morning..." — I said in a sweet and calm voice, not that I was usually sweet or even calm in the morning, but being in the presence of Jensen somehow it's making me feel somehow relaxed.

"No..." — He said, his voice was still hoarse from having just woken up and full of sleep. The arm that was around my waist pulled me gently against his chest, and his face was hidden in my neck before I could even say anything else, such a cute thing to wake up next to.

"We need to get up..." — I said, I couldn't stop smiling at his action, the way that he was holding me tight against his body and his breathing hitting my neck making me weak in my knees were giving me all kinds of feelings.

"I don't want to..." — He said, his lips touching the sensitive skin on my neck, letting soft and wet kisses where he could reach. My hand grabbed his hair a little harsher at the feeling he was giving me with his sinful lips, and I could swear I heard him growl against my skin when I pulled his hair.

"If we don't get up, Gen will show up here eventually..." — I said, trying not to fall into the temptation and let myself go by his actions at this moment. He finally let me look at his face once again, but this time his green eyes were looking straight into my eyes. The sleepiness he had in them right now made me want to smile even wider, but for the first time I was able to control my emotions. I couldn't just show him how happy I am for having him to wake up next to.

Jensen looked beautiful on a daily basis, but after seeing him after he just woke up, his messy hair made him look even more beautiful. He gave a soft kiss on my forehead before getting out of bed.

I let myself stay there for a second while I watched him getting dressed with the clothes that Jared had probably brought to him in the morning while we were still asleep.

The gray sweatpants fit his bow legs perfectly, just like his ass. As for his top half, for me, he could wear whenever he wants, everything will be a perfect fit for him.

"You sleep ok?" — I asked, finally getting enough courage to get out of the warm blankets of my bed. If I'm feeling this cold in the summer, I can only imagine what it's like in winter in Vancouver.

"Yeah, sorry about the cuddling" – He said, his back was turned in my direction, so I couldn't really understand if he was joking or not at the moment. — "What about you?" — He asked.

"Perfect, actually... don't apologize, it was the best part." — I said, while trying to dominate my messy hair into a ponytail.

"I'm not used to sleeping with company, so... yeah." — He said, making me wonder how could that possibly be even true.