Chapter Thirty Six

Dustin's POV

As my eyes fluttered open, I felt her warm lips wrapped around my cock and sliding down my length. Her mouth is incredible and a small moan escapes my lips as I suck in a breath. She reaches up and her hand strokes the part that she can't fit in her mouth matching the strokes. I pull the blankets back so I can watch her. She looks up at me and smiles as she keeps lavishing my cock. I throw my head back in pleasure as my hand twists into her hair pulling it away from her face,and slowly starts moving her head in the way I need as my tip hits the back of her throat as she moans. The vibrations run through my length and I buck my hips as I slide deeper into her throat. Her other hand begins to caress my balls and I can feel myself begin to lose it.

"Oh god, baby! That feels so good. Keep doing that."
I look down and I see her cheeks hollow out as I feel the suction around my length and it's all I can handle, my hand tightens in her hair as I push her against me as I shoot my load down her throat. She moans again around me and all I see is stars, and my toes curl. My whole body turns to mush and I can't move for a few moments, as I try to regain my breath. I pull her up and slam her lips to mine as my tongue pushes past her lips and twirls with hers. She pulls back breathless after a moment.

"Good morning, love. It's time to get up and get ready."

"Wow, that is the best wake up call. I wouldn't mind that every morning. Well, except being inside you would be even better."

"MMM, that could be arranged, but now we need to get ready and head over to the courthouse. I want to see that bastard get what he deserves."
"That's my big brave girl! Let's get you over there."

We both head into the shower and quickly get ready knowing we don't have time for anything else and finish up for our day. Once we are ready we meet Colin in the kitchen and head over to the courthouse. As we head into the building our friends stand waiting for us.

"Oh my gosh! You all made it! I didn't think you would be here for another day or so." She said as she ran over to them pulling Amber into a big hug.

"The guys all decided that we needed to be here for you and once everything was packed, we told the driver that we needed to be here as fast as we could. We got here yesterday afternoon and wanted to surprise you."

"I'm so glad you all are here."

"We wouldn't want to miss you taking him down." Elijah grinned.

"We heard how brave you were yesterday." Jack added.

"Yeah, she took him down a peg or two." I said proudly.

Just as we were talking I heard another set of heels clipping our way. We all turn and see Tasha heading our way and a man quickly grabs her by the elbow an ushered her into the room. She turns and gives us a smug smile as he pushes her in.

"I never liked that woman. She always seemed shady." Sam said, shaking his head.

"I never knew what you saw in her." Jack grumbled.

"She was just an easy lay and always there when I needed it." I can see out of the corner of my eye the glare that Daisy was giving me and I could feel her eyes burning into me. I turned to her. "Doll, she never meant anything to me and after we started seeing each other, I never touched her again."

"I never trusted her and now that I know she is Scott's cousin. I don't want her anywhere near any of us."

"Don't worry sis. We have it covered." Colin whispers to her.

"Too right, I have a feeling that karma will be soon visiting her as well." Steve adds.

As we talk our lawyer comes up to us.