the end, please read!

i hate cliff hangers so...

there's gonna be a sequel!

it will be called breaking free. i'm currently working on it, and it is going to be much heavier with more grungier/angsty stuff.

to explain some things:

the car wreck was supposed to symbolize the realization of the holy fuck this is real life and not a dream. it was also signifying eddie letting go of his past with his father, and how he realizes that he is his own person. it was also supposed to be more of a resemblance between eddie and his father just to show that eddie felt more comfortable with his sexuality - so much that he ran away with his lover and got saved by his lover- while his father wasn't comfortable. it's just supposed to show the difference.

for richie, the car wreck was more of the holy fuck this is real life and not a dream. it was richie realizing that he couldn't go on without eddie, that eddie makes him whole. eddie makes richie, richie, if that makes sense.

this will be explained more in the next story: richie is EIGHTEEN almost NINETEEN, eddie is SEVENTEEN (and was sixteen when they first met). if eddie was 18+ it wouldn't be kidnapping. sonia won't let that one year slide because it's sonia, of course.

look out for that new book! i'll post when it's published.