I've still been avoiding hanging around the guys. But today I have no choice but to be around them. Alex invited them all over for a movie night. If I don't join it'll make them think somethings wrong.

The doorbell rings which means they're here. I sit cuddled up on the couch with a soft blanket wrapped around me as the boys come inside.

"Hey Emery." Zayn says sitting next to me. He moves to put his arm around me and I slightly flinch but it wasn't noticable.

The other boys find a spot on the couch. It's a good thing we have a L shaped couch. There's plenty of room.

"What do you guys wanna watch?" Amy asks with the remote in her hand.

"How about something scary." Niall suggests.

"I hate scary movies, no." Liam declines Nialls idea making Niall pout. 

"You hate scary movies?" Amy raises any eyebrow.

He scratches the back of his head, clearly embarrassed. "Yeah.."

"Why don't we just watch The Office?" I change the subject saving Liam from the attention. 

"That sounds good to me. Everyone else good with that?" Amy asks.

Everyone agrees on The Office so she turns it on. Harry turns the light off before returning to his spot next to Alex. Those two seem to be hitting it off well. At first I thought they were just hooking up but they seem to be more than that. These boys have become our best friends. We've known them for around a month now I believe.

As for me I don't think I've become close with anyone really. Louis seems really closed off so he's hard to talk to, Liams attentions always on Amy, Nialls pretty cool but we don't talk much, Harrys usually with Alex plus he's scary, and Zayn actually I would say I'm pretty close to.

It's hard for me to become close to anyone really. My whole life people would come into my life but they were never permanent. The only person who was is my Dad. The girls and I have been friends for years and I really hope they stay in my life. We were high school best friends that decided to move in together which has been good so far.

I met Luke about a year ago and we immediately hit it off. He came into the diner one day and we just started talking and then it turned into a relationship. I thought things with Luke were great, and they have been until these past few weeks. I know it's not his fault for being possessive and always assuming I'm cheating but it's gotten to be too much. Especially after the other day.

Just stay still and It'll  be easier princess,

Such a shame you're a bitch.

I realized I've zoned out when I see Louis standing in front of me. I look around and see the others are gone besides Niall and Zayn who are fast asleep on the couch.

"Emery," he said quietly.

"Where'd everyone go?" I ask him, standing up.

"They went to bed." He answers. "Are you okay though?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I'm gonna go to bed.." I say.

He nods. I faintly smile at him before walking to my room. I can't keep zoning out like that or people are gonna start to notice. I'm fine, nobody needs to worry about me. If they see me zoning out a lot they'll worry.

I fall asleep to the sound of raindrops hitting the window.

***
I wake up the next morning to Niall poking my face.

"Would you stop that Niall," I laugh a little.

"Not until you get up." He says continuing to poke my face.

"I will in a minute." I tell him keeping my eyes shut.

"Nope right now." He persists.

"Fine! I'm up!" I grumbled sitting up.

He smiles and walks out of my room. I get up, changing into a pair of black ripped jeans and a purple long sleeved crop top. My phone pings from on my bed. I grab it seeing a text from Luke. He's coming over to pick me up.

No no no. He can't come over right now, the boys are still here. He'll be so mad. I didn't even know Luke was planning to hang out today.

I walk out of my room and into the kitchen where everyone is. I walk over to Alex.

"When are they leaving?" I whispered so they wouldn't hear me.

"Not until tonight. We're going to the club." She says making me panic more.

Their car is in the driveway. There's no way Luke isn't going to know they're here. Sure enough the doorbell rings 10 minutes later.

Shit.

I walk to the door and open it just enough for me to be seen. As soon as I see him he looks pissed.

"That better not be their fucking car." He says glaring past me to try and see inside.

"It-its not." I say, my voice shaky and weak.

"Emery, you leaving?" Niall says from inside.

Lukes jaw clenches. "Yeah, she is." He answers for me.

"Let's go." He demands grabbing my arm, barely giving me enough time to close the door.

The drive to his place is silent. There's tension in the air making me extremely nervous. Once we arrive he slams his door shut not even waiting for me as he walks to the front door. I follow him slowly before he turns around and tells me to hurry up.

I pick up my pace and follow him inside. As soon as the door is shut behind me a strong fist meets my cheek making me stumble backwards hitting the door.

"You just don't fucking listen do you?!" Luke yells towering above me.

"I swear it's not what it looks like!" I plead.

"I don't wanna hear it! I thought you fucking learned your lesson but I guess not!" He says before sending a hard kick to my stomach.

It knocks the wind right out of me as I gasped for air. I didn't have enough time to catch my breath before a series of kicks came my way. I yelped in pain and in tears, praying he'd stop. After about 5 minutes of continuous kicking he stops. He kneels down in front of me, grabbing my face.

"Get ready to see Calum tonight." He said with a small smirk on his face.