I was sure I wanted this. I haven't really struggled with being intimate because of obvious things that happened. Somehow, I was able to ignore that part and move past it. But I didn't wanna do this with anyone but Louis.

His lips moved viciously against mine, him now being over top of me. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waste as I buried my hands in his hair. He sits up and pulls his shirt over his head, tossing it on the ground beside us. My eyes trailed down his chest, admiring his body.

"I love you so much." He says, pecking my lips.

His hands slip up my shirt as I kiss him back. "I love you too."

He unclasps my bra before taking my dress off with the bra. He discards it to the side with his clothing. He yanks my underwear down, grabbing me by my thighs and yanks me to him. He gets on his knees and throws my legs over his shoulders. I gasped when his tongue slid into me.

My fingers tangle into his hair, my back arching. "Oh my- fuck." I moan as he slipes two fingers into me as his tongue works on my clit. My thighs clenched around his head involuntarily.

"Let me hear you baby, cmon." He coos.

"Louis," I gasped.

His tongue continued to work wonders, his fingers curling inside me, the combination driving me crazy. I'm glad we're outside because if we weren't, I'd be overheating.

His thumbs rubbed back and forth on my thighs as he worked. Moans escaped my lips as he continued, I was hardly able to contain myself.

"I'm gonna cum," I gasped.

"Cum for me Emery." He cooed.

Within seconds, I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me, my body spasming. My thighs clenched around his head involuntarily as I shut my eyes.

"Oh my gosh." I managed to speak.

"That's my good girl. Let it all out." He coaxed me.

He licked me clean before moving to hold me while stroking my hair gently. I nuzzled my face into his warm chest, composing myself.

"Are you okay, baby?" He aske, his voice soft.

I nodded against his bare chest. I already wanted more. I trail my hand down to his underwear, letting my hand slip underneath them. I insantly felt his warm hard cock against my fingertips. He must feel so impatient and needy right now. He takes the hint of where this is going and takes actions into his own hands by puling his boxers off.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" He asks again.

"Mhm." I hum.

He shakes his head. "I need a yes or no, sweetheart."

"Yes, yes, I'm sure Louis. I want this so badly."

His lips turn up into a smirk. He grabs his cock and pumps it a few times before sliding the tip through my folds. I gasp at the feeling, wanting more. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling his face down to mine to kiss him. As we're kissing, he slowly pushes into me fully.

I moan out in pleasure. He feels so good. It's like he was made for me. He begins to thrust at a slow and steady pace. His head drops to my neck, sucking on it as he begins to thrust faster by the minute.

"Baby...fuck," He lets out a breathy moan.

"Faster Louis." I practically beg.

As if my words set something off in him, he starts to go even faster than before and rougher than before. My whole body moves with each thrust, feeling him so deep inside of me. He drives into me with so much force that I can't even contain the moans that are freely flowing out of my mouth.

I never imagined Louis and I being here, together as a couple. I thought we'd never learn to get along, but here we are sharing such an intimate moment together that neither of us will ever forget.

"Let me ride you." I manage to pant out.

"Are you sure? I'm okay with doing all the work, love." He explains. "If that's what you're worried about."

I shake my head. "I wanna let you relax, too."

"Okay, baby." He says as he moves off of me and helps me get on top of him.

His hands softly hold my waist as I slowly sink down onto him. He lets out a low groan at the feeling. I start with moving my hips in a circle on him, grinding. His head falls to my shoulder, kissing it softly. My lips part and my eyes shut at the blissful feeling. I pick up the pace, gaining momentum. I feel his hot breath hitting my face as he presses his forehead to mine. 

"Keep going baby, you're doing so well for me." He praises. 

I use his words as motivation and go even faster. His hands grip my hips tighter at the speed change. Everything feels heightened right now. I feel so special. Things finally feel okay. 

"Fuck, Emery, I'm gonna cum." Louis panted. 

I went kept the same pace, going deeper than before, listening to the sounds he was making. His eyes rolled back as he came inside of me. His fingers dug into my sides but I ignored the pain. 

"I love you." I told him as I gave him a sweet kiss. 

"I love you and I want to only love you." He told me.

I could feel my heart beat faster at every word he spoke. I'm so undeniably in love with him. 

"Me too." I smiled. "Just you." 

He nodded with a toothy grin. "Just you."

I roll off of him and lay beside him. His hand finds mine and holds it tight. "I'm glad I met you." 

"I'm glad I met you too." I smile.