!TW! Rape and abuse are involved in this chapter which may be upsetting for some. Please skip this chapter if that upsets you!

I stay sat on the couch like Luke told me until Calum gets here. My hands are shaking so they're wedges between my thighs so Luke doesn't notice. I have no idea what Luke meant but it didn't sound good.

The doorbell rings and I pick at my nails anxiously. Luke gets the door and lets calum in.

"Here," Luke says grabbing me harshly by the arm and throwing me towards Calum who then puts his arm around my waist. "Have your fun with her."

"Luke wait no I'm sorry!" I plead.

"Too late darling." He says.

"Luke no! Please! No! Let me go!" I yell as Calum drags me to the door.

"Stop struggling you fucking bitch! Just cooperate." Calum scolds sounding nothing like the nice guy in the diner.

I give up and just let him drag me, a crying mess. He shoves me into the backseat and slams the door Making me flinch.

Soon we arrive at what I'm guessing is his flat. He gets out and opens my door yanking me out by my arm. He pulls me inside and locks the door.

"What are you going to do?" I ask crying still.

"Shh, don't worry gorgeous. You'll be alright with me." He winks. I don't believe him.

He takes off his shoes and sets his keys down. He walks over to me, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Are you afraid?" He asks with a devious smirk. I nod, shaking. 

"Don't be. This will be more fun if you just stop crying." He says grabbing me by the arm for the millionth time today and dragging me towards a room. 

He shuts the door and flicks the light on, illuminating the room. There's a queen sized bed with a flat screen tv mounted to the wall across from it. In the blink of an eye I'm pressed against the door with Calums lips attached to my neck and his hands gripping my waist harshly. I attempt to push him off but he only grips me tighter.

"Get off me! I have a boyfriend stop!" I yell in tears.

He looks down at me with a grin. "He gave me permission sweetie." 

"So what! I didn't give you permission so get off of me!" I say banging on his chest in desperation. 

"Chill out!" He snaps grabbing a hold of my wrists. "Luke wasn't lying you really are a bitch." 

I let out a whimper and let my head hang, tears falling off my face and onto the grey carpet. Calum lifts my chin up with his hand softly. 

"Come on baby, it'll be fun just relax." he says with a small smile. 

I don't say anything as he drags me over to the bed laying me down. He starts to unzip his pants and crawl up to the top of the bed crying. 

"N-no, I don't wanna do anything." I say.

He ignores me and walks towards me. He opens the drawer to the bedside table. He pulls out handcuffs and I cry even harder. I have no choice. Nobody's coming to help me. I'm going to be raped. 

He grabs my wrists putting the handcuffs on them. I cry and attempt to pull them off. 

"Should of cooperated." He scolds. 

His hands move to my pants and start to pull them down. I kick my legs at him trying to get away. I feel a hard fist hit my cheek after I manage to kick him in the jaw. I let out a muffled cry as he yanks my pants down. 

*** 

I wake up the next morning in pain and handcuffed to the bed. Calum is nowhere to be seen. 

"Calum?" I say my voice sounding exaughsted and shaky. I hear footsteps and the door opens and Luke comes in. 

I cry at the sight of him, wishing to be in his arms despite everything he's done. He unlocks the handcuffs making them fall off my wrists. I rub my red and sore wrists. He lifts me out of the bed knowing I'm weak. My body aches at the sudden movement. I collapse into his arms crying softly. He runs his fingers through my hair. 

"I didn't want to baby but you had to learn your lesson. You've learned right?" He asks.

I nod into his chest. He picks me up bridal style and walks out of the room. I keep my eyes closed not wanting to see Calum after last night, the memories haunting me. 

"Thanks for helping me out man." I hear Luke say his chest vibrating. 

"Anytime." he says. I shiver at his voice wanting to cry. 

Should of cooperated. You're beautiful, it's such a pity that you're a real bitch darling. 

I'm soon set in the car. I fall asleep quickly. 

***

I've spent the past 3 days in my room. I told my Dad I was sick and couldn't come in today. Luke said he wanted me to stay home from work today in some sort of apology act. 

I crawl out of bed and head to the bathroom.

"Hey Ems, you okay? I haven't seen you much lately." Amy stops me. 

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Just not feeling well." I force a smile.  

She nods, "Oh well we're going out tonight if you wanna come." She says. 

"I think I'll pass. I don't feel quite well enough." I turn down her offer, afraid of what Luke would do. 

"Okay, I hope you feel better." She smiles. I smile back and go into the bathroom.

I turn the shower on and start undressing. My eyes skim over my bruised body. The bruises on my hips where he gripped me, the huge bruise on my cheek that's covered by makeup, the hickeys on my neck also covered in makeup where you could see them, the hickeys on my breasts, the hand prints on my thighs. My tears fill with tears. He's made me hate my body. I can't even look at myself in the mirror. 

I get in the shower, not being able to look at my reflection any longer. I let the warm water cascade down my back. It feels good against my sore and bruised body. 

I haven't been able to sleep since that night. When I do everything replays in my head over and over again. I've even starting getting panic attacks. I don't want to be with Luke anymore but I'm scared of what he'll try to do if I leave. Plus, like he said, I'm too difficult for anyone to truly love so I should be grateful I found someone who loves me. Or is supposed to...