I ran out of the room not wanting to be near him any longer. I can't believe I thought all of that was real. My thoughts were exactly right. I run into Zayn who looks down at me confused.

"What's going on?" He asks.

"Nothing, can we get some more shots please?" I ask.

He nods. "Yeah lets go."

After plenty of shots, Zayn and I are more than drunk. Zayn and I stumble up the stairs, laughing while doing so. We find an empty hallway and sit down side by side.

"Why were you so upset earlier?" He asks.

"Oh...just Louis being Louis." I laugh feeling like I'm floating.

He smiles at my drunken state.

"What?" I laugh.

"You're really pretty." He says tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You're pretty good looking yourself." I reply.

I notice him start to lean in and I find myself also leaning in. Soon his lips are on mine. His hands grip my hips and lift me onto his lap. My hands run through his soft black hair. He smirks into my lips, one hand coming up to cup the side of my face. I feel how hard he is beneath me.

I move one of my hands away from his hair and down to palm him through his jeans. He moans into my mouth making me smirk.

"Fuck," he curses into my lips.

He kisses down my neck, sucking harshly. Most likely leaving hickeys. I throw my head back to the feeling of his lips on my neck.

A deep voice makes us stop what we're doing.

"I don't know what the fuck I just saw, but we're leaving so c'mon." I look up to see Harry standing tall above us.

I blush, looking away embarrassed. I get off of Zayn and we follow Harry out to the car. Luckily Harry doesn't say anything about it as we get into the car. Zayn and I make our way to the back of the car like earlier. Except I make sure Zayns the one next to Louis.

I look down at Zayn and see he's definitely still hard. He sees where I'm looking and smirks at me. His hand moves to my inner thigh. Luckily, I don't think anyone can see since it's dark. I grab his hand pulling it back in his lap. I shake my head with a smile, telling him not here.

He chuckles quietly at my reaction and leaves his hand resting on my thigh the ride home.

We make it to Harry's house and go inside. I make eye contact with Louis and he immediately looks away. I can't believe I was so stupid. I head to the kitchen and grab a bottle of vodka, taking a large swig. The more I drink, the less I'll think about everything Louis said.

I feel a pair of hands on my waist making me instantly jump only to see it's just Zayn.

"It's just me." He whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

His body is pressed up against my back, me feeling his hardness against my ass. I never thought I'd be here with Zayn but yet here we are. I don't mind it either. I had a rough night and this is the perfect thing to take my mind off it.

"Let's go to your room." I say pulling him by his hand upstairs.

We pass Louis who's outside smoking. He only glances at us before looking back into the night sky. I'd like to say that everything he said didn't bother me but I know it did. He knows it too.

As soon as we've made it through the door, Zayns lips are on mine. My back hits the now closed door, Zayns tongue finding its way into my mouth. Our tongues battle for dominance, his winning. He pulls away, moving down to my neck.

"What do you want E? Hm?" He mumbles against my neck.

I moan as he grinds against me. His hand wanders down to my white leather skirt, sliding under it.

"I want you to fuck me with your fingers, Zayn." I pant, my hips bucking forward when his fingers graze over my core.

He smirks, using his other hand to grip my jaw. In one swift motion he pulls off my skirt, leaving it lying on the floor. I gasp when he picks me up and throws me onto the bed. He hovers over me, his brown eyes staring into mine. I smash my lips onto his, not being able to hold myself back.

While we kiss, his pulls my underwear off me. I'm so glad I'm single. He stops kissing me, making sure to look me in the eyes as his fingers run up my slit collecting my arousal.

"Already so wet," he says amused.

"Zayn," I whine, wanting him to stop dragging it out.

"Eager one, are we?" He smirks.

Without warning his two fingers slip inside me, his thumb working on my clit. As he does this, he uses his other hand to pull off my shirt. His eyes dart to my cleavage, practically drooling at the sight of my breasts. He decides that's not enough and soon gets rid of the bra also.

As his fingers thrust in and out of me, he attaches his lips to my nipple. I moan, my nails digging into his back.

"Fuck, Zayn, that feels amazing." I say gasping for air.

"Yeah?" He replies.

Fuck, he's so hot.

Suddenly he stops making me whine at the loss of touch.

"Why'd you stop?" I furrow my brows at him.

He gets onto his knees now, sweat forming along his hairline.

"Is it okay if I fuck you with my cock instead now, baby?" He asks.

This man is killing me.

A/n: hello! So this chapters a little different..heh...bare with me because I don't usually write smut!! This might not be the best but I'm working on getting better. Don't worry you won't be getting robbed of the rest ;)