"All right, everyone load in." Alex says as we split off into two different vehicles. 

Louis, Zayn, Niall and I in one and then Amy, Liam, Alex, and Harry in the other. 

"Ya know, I think this could be fun. I'm actually kind of excited." Niall says. 

"I'm with Niall on this one." I say. 

"Aye," Niall smiles giving me a high five. 

It's been a bit since we all hung out together and really bonded. I think this will be fun. All of us being together again but in a safe space doing safe things. Not dancing around drunk and high in the club. Not that the club isn't fun. We actually haven't gone to the club in a bit. Which is very surprising. 

Louis' hand rests on my thigh, his thumb lightly stroking it. 

"We should play never have I ever." Niall suggests. 

"I'm down." Zayn replies.

"Alright, never have I ever had a threesome." I start. 

Niall raises his hand along with Zayn. My mouth falls open. "No way."

"Yes way." Niall nods with a grin. "It was hot as fuck."

"Hm, I'd like to try one some day." I shrug. 

Louis looks at me questioningly. "Wait, what? Really?"

Thinking about it, it doesn't sound that bad. Now it'd obviously have to be with someone I know and find attractive because no way would I have sex with a stranger. 

"Wanna try?" Zayn looks into the rearview mirror at me. 

I stare back at him a bit wide eyed, not being sure what to say. I look over at Louis in some way asking for permission. He shakes his head with a small smirk on his lips and then nods. 

"I mean...are you saying you'd lend a hand in that?" I ask. 

Niall furrows his brows. "You guys are seriously gonna talk about having a threesome right in front of me and you aren't gonna invite me?" 

I laugh, throwing my head back. "Sorry." 

"Anyway...to answer your question, yeah I'm saying I'd lend a hand." Zayn answers. 

I felt my body tingle at the thought. Why am I so interested by this idea? "I mean, we've already done it before so I think I'd be the best candidate."

"We really doing this?" Louis asks with amusement lacing his voice. 

I shrug with a smile. "I guess so." 

We stop at a gas station and grab some snacks while Niall pumps gas. I make it back to the car before the rest of the guys and grab a blanket from the back that I packed. I lay it over my lap, feeling myself warm up. I watch Zayn walk out the gas station doors with a bottle of coke in his hand. He was wearing a pair of black jeans and a grey v neck t-shirt. I couldn't help the throbbing between my legs considering our recent conversation. I raise an eyebrow when instead of getting into the passenger side he gets into the back, sitting right beside me. 

"Hey," I smile at him. 

"Hi." He grins, cigarette sticking out of his mouth. 

Fuck, all I can think about is fucking him right now. The image of him and Louis doing whatever they want to me keeps playing in my mind.

"What are you thinking about, Emery?" 

I bite my lip, deciding if I should tell him the truth. "You..."

He smirks. "Oh yeah?"

I jump when the door opens and Niall and Louis get into the car. 

"Hi baby." Louis says, pecking my lips. 

"Hey." I smile into his kiss. 

"Alright, we got thirty minutes left to go." Niall informs us. 

"So Niall, you never told me about when you had a threesome." Louis says. 

Niall immediately starts smiling. "Well, remember that job we had in Miami?" 

"Mhm." Louis nods. 

I suck in a breath when I feel a hand start to trail up my leg under the blanket. I look over and see both Louis' hands sitting in his lap. Zayn. I look over at him and he only winks at me in response. His hand starts going higher and higher until it reaches the button on my jeans. He undoes it easily and reaches his hand into my pants. 

"Yeah, and remember how I was dancing with those two blonde chicks at the bar?" Niall starts to explain. "Well, we snuck off to the hotel and it just kind of happened." 

"Wait, wait, the two batshit crazy girls?" Louis asked. 

Zayn finger traced over my underwear, toying with the band. I rest my head on his shoulder as he slides his hand into my underwear. 

"You know I like the crazy ones." Niall chuckles. 

I glance over at Louis who smirks at me. These fuckers planned this. His finger starts gently rubbing my clit making my legs involuntarily close tighter. I feel another hand grasp my thigh, Louis pulling my leg closer to his. I swear I could cum right now. 

"Yeah, you do." Louis laughs. 

My mouth falls open as he slips two fingers inside of me. I shove my face into his chest, scooting closer to him, the blanket covering both our laps. Niall had no idea what was going on back here. 

"That wasn't my only threesome though, that was just the beginning." He tells us. "Bro why are you letting your girl get all up on one of your best mates right next to you." 

Louis looks over at us, his lips quirk up. "They're close friends."

Niall laughs. "I mean, she said she'd have a threesome with him so." 

Zayn curls his fingers faster and faster, making it hard for me to contain myself. I felt myself getting closer and closer. 

"I don't mind." Louis shrugs. 

"Does that mean I can join in?" Niall says with a weary voice.

"Fuck no." Louis answers. 

Niall sighs. "Worth a shot."

I look over at Louis and go to look back over at Zayn when Louis grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. I look into Louis' eyes as I cum. Zayn strokes my hair as I cum all over his fingers. 

"You guys down for some music? Cause I am." Niall says as he turns the radio on. 

Zayn pulls his hand out and buttons up my pants again. He kisses me on the forehead as I lay down in his lap. I kick my feet up onto Louis' lap and close my eyes. 

"Wake me up when we get there." I tell the boys.

"You got it." Niall responds.