Reaogon led me down a hallway and into a large room. He closed the door and locked it behind him. My heartbeat immediately quicked. This was giving me bad flashbacks. Please don't let anything happen.

"Take a seat," he smiled.

I sat at the edge of the bed and he came over and sat beside me. My eyes wandered the room looking to see if I could find anything. They landed on safe that was built into a bookshelf. It was clear it was meant to be hidden behind a book but the book had been moved. Maybe it was in there.

"So how long have you and your boyfriend been together?" He asks.

"5 months. But that doesn't matter...he doesn't matter..." I think gonna puke oh gosh.

Reagon smirks looks down at me. He licks his lips leaning closer to me. Oh hell no, I am not letting him kiss me. I grab him by the tie and pull him closer. I run my hand slowly up his thigh and up to his chest. He looks down, clearly staring at my tits. Kill me now.

"What's in that safe over there? A gun?" I question making sure to be flirty about it.

He chuckles. "Better than a gun doll."

He gets up walking over to it. I almost yell of joy when he starts entering the code. It beeps and the door opens. Inside sits a gorgeous ruby ring. Jackpot. He takes it out, holding it in the palm of his hand. I make the mistake of glancing inside the safe and and see there's also a gun.

I get up and walk towards him.

"You know..." I say grabbing his arms. "You look really good in a suit." I bite my lip.

He sets the ring down and grabs me by the waist pushing me to the bed.

"Your boyfriend was right, you are a very pretty girl." He says kissing my neck.

Okay holy shit. I don't know what to do. He has a gun and the doors locked. I can't let this continue either. With quick thinking I knee him hard in the dick. He groans falling to the side. I get up and grab the ring and stuff it in my purse.

I grab the pepper spray and spray him in the eyes. He screams in pain.

"Shit! You little bitch!" He curses rubbing his eyes.

I run to the door but before I can open it, it's bust open and Harry's there.

"I thought you were hurt. Let's go," he says grabbing my arm and running.

We run through the party, people looking at us like we're crazy. We get in the car and Harry immediately starts it and drives off.

"Please tell me you got the ring?" He asks frantically. 

I grin reaching into my purse. I pull it out and his eyes light up.

"Fuck. That's great. You did great Emery." He smiles looking back at the road.

This is the nicest he's ever been to me and I absolutely love his nice side.

***
"Did you get the ring?" Niall asks as soon as we walk through the door.

Harry holds it up. "Of course we did."

"These heels are killing me." I groan taking them off.

"Emery are you okay!" I hear Amy's voice say as she rushes in the room with Alex behind her.

"I'm okay." I smile reassuringly.

They both hug me before they head up to bed. Alex takes Harry along with her. I change into one of Zayns hoodies and a pair of sweats. I walk to Louis' room and knock on the door.