I wake up the next morning with a pounding headache.

I groan, "What the fuck happened to meeee,"

"You got super fucked up love." I hear a British accent say but I don't see anyone.

"Louis?" I say his name confused.

"Down here," he says. I crawl to the end of the bed and see Louis in a make shift bed on the floor.

"Why are you down there?" I ask.

"Because you thought Zayn was your boyfriend so you had to sleep in here with me." He explains. 

"Oh shit, I didn't kiss him or anything right?"

"No, you're good." He says. "Now get up you're going home."

"Chill, give me a minute."

"Don't tell me to chill ever again love," he says sitting up so we're at eye level. 

I nod nervously and grab my things.

When we all get home I head to the shower. I thankfully don't have work today so I'll probably just chill at home.

After I'm done showering I put on some sweats and a tank top. I grab my phone and text Luke to come over. He says he's on his way. I go to the kitchen and grab myself a drink. Alex walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge.

"So what's going on between you and Harry?" I ask her.

"We're just having fun, nothing serious. I'm not looking for love, you know that Ems." She says. "But what about you and Louis?"

"What about me and Louis?" I say confused.

"There's not something going on between you guys?" She says.

"No, I have a boyfriend?" I say stoll not understanding why she's even bringing it up.

"Ems, I see the way you look at Louis. Like you look at him with hungry eyes." She teases.

"I do not!" I laugh. "I've only known him for a couple days Alex!"

"So what, admit it you think he's hot." She smirks with one hand on her hip.

"Fine, he's really hot." I laugh.

"Who's really hot?" I hear Lukes Australian accent chime in. He must of just got here.

"You," I cover up.

He laughs, "let's go to your room."

"K," I say following him.

As soon as the doors closed Lukes gas his lips on mine. I kiss him back pushing him towards the bed.

"I missed you Ems." He says between kisses.

"It hasn't been that long Luke," I laugh.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too." I smile against his lips.

His hands run up and down my body. He pulls my shirt over my head and tosses it onto the floor.

The door suddenly burst open and Amy is standing there. She screams and covers her eyes.

"Amy!" I say grabbing my shirt and pulling it over my head.

"You can open your eyes," Luke says.

Amy hesitantly moves her hands. "That was gross. Anyway pizzas here."

She leaves us alone again and Luke and I both start laughing. 

***
Today the girls and I are going to Harrys again. We've been hanging out with them a lot. We've all kind of became friends. They're not so bad anymore.