Our lips clashed together, both of us breathing heavily against each other. I didn't know what he wanted to try but I was willing to do almost anything he wanted.

He held the bottom of my shirt in his hand, lifting my shirt over my head and tossing it. He eyed me shamelessly, tracing his finger over the lace detail on my bra. I squeezed my thighs together, just wishing he would get on with it already. But he just insisted on dragging this out.

"This looks really good on you." He spoke lowly.

I smiled and leaned down to kiss his neck, sucking lightly. I lapped my tongue over the marks I left as an apology. I found his sweet spot I knew he had, and lightly bit down. His hands gripped my waist tighter as he let out a deep moan. I smirked at the sound, trailing my hand down to palm him through his pants.

His lips parted as I moved my hand faster while working on his neck at the same time. While I did that, his hands slid up my back and unclasped my bra. I sat up and took if fully off.

"fuck, you're beautiful baby." he kissed me.

He hooked his fingers into the side of my shorts and pulled them down my legs with my underwear all in one go. He then shuffled to get his own sweats and boxers off. I gasped when I felt his cock press against my uncovered core.

"Louis," I whined at the feeling when he started to guide my hips in circles on him.

I'd never done anything like this before. Being intimate with someone without actually having sex with them.

My jaw fell slack as I began to make my own rhythm against him. He let out a breathy moan, his hips involuntarily bucking up. Beads of sweat began to form along his forehead. The air felt thick between us from our heavy breaths crashing against each other. I panted, leaning down to capture his lips. He pulled away, smirking as he attached his lips to my hard nipple, swirling his tongue around it. 

"Fuck," I breathed out. 

My eyes pinched shut in pleasure and my eyebrows furrowed. He looked down between us and watched the way I glided over him. I watched as the corner of his lips tug up into a smirk as he watched our actions. His hands gripped my ass firmly. 

"So perfect for me, baby." Louis praised. 

I began to feel my stomach twist, the way my clit rubbed against him being too much. Just the sight of him could get me off.

I began to move faster, more sweat beginning to form. His name fell uncontrollably from my lips as I reached my peak and came.

"That's it baby, say my name." He cooed.

I kept going, riding out my own high and giving him the chance to reach his. I moved quicker, feeling my body ache at the quick movements. Soon, I felt his cock twitch against me and watched as he came all over the inside of my thighs.

"Holy fuck Emery." Louis breathed out with a small chuckle.

I grinned and got up off of him. I grabbed some tissues and cleaned up my thighs before crawling back into bed beside him.

His chest was still moving up and down quickly, as he tried to regain a regular breathing pattern. I wrapped my arm around his waist and layed my head on his chest. I felt his arm wrap around me, rubbing my back.

"I love you." He whispered, kissing the top of my head.

I still felt my chest get all fuzzy just like the first time he said it. I don't think that feeling would ever go away.

"I love you too." I smiled up at him, giving him a kiss.

"Alright, get some sleep love." He chuckles.