One

Cherry lips , crystal skies
I could show you incredible things
Stolen kisses , pretty lies
You the king and baby I'm your queen
Found out what you want
Be that girl for a month

I parked my car infront of the restaurant , and turn off the engine . It was hard to turn Taylor Swift's song off but the love of my life is waiting for me . I'm sure TayTay would wait .

Getting out from my car , I happily skipping down the pathway that leads me towards the restaurant . Entering the place , bell ringing as I push the door open . At that moment , Josh's head snapped up to look at me .

He has this serious look in his face , not even his usual macho smile make appearance this time .

Maybe he is stress with his family .

I smile at him and start to walk . People watched as I make my way towards my Josh , four months love .

" Hey . " I greeted him but he just motion me to sit down .

" Something's wrong ? " I asked , sitting down right infront of him .

" We need to talk . " yeah sure , that is why you told me to come here in the first place right ?

" Good evening . May I get you anything ? " the waiter asked politely , staring at me .

" Soda would be great . " he nod , writing that down before he move to Josh .

" Can I get you anything else , Sir ? " he asked , ready to write down but Josh dismiss him .

" Soda will coming up . " I put my hands on the table , looking at Josh .

" I don't like the way you being rude . " he snorted .

" If you are here to talk about my attitude , then our meeting is over . " I gasped , looked at him in disbelieve .

" Look Adele , I'm sorry . I'm so tense up today . " he apologize , taking my hand and intertwin it together .

" It's alright . I understand . " Josh is a sweet guy . Although he seems serious all the time , he will not get angry unless he is really tension .

" Here is soda , miss . " the waiter put down my drink and walk away without any other word .

" Thank .. you . " I mumble to myself before focus back on my love .

" So , what did you want to talk about ? " what if he decided to propose ? Oh my god , I will start crying .

" The last four months has been a great time of my life . You make my four months feels amazing . " he is definately going to propose .

Stay calm Adele . Don't cry until he ask those four words .

" You make me feel the way no one else could . You make me feel alive and I wouldn't trade you for anything in this world . " I started to fangirling to his unusual praise .

" I'm sorry whenever I get mad at you over stupid little things . But you know that I love you and regret those moments right ? " I nod , smiling from ear to ear now .

" I love you too Josh . " I couldn't help but say those words out loud , just incase if needs some support or get nervous .

" I know that baby . I love you too . " this is it . This is the time for him to propose .

My mind is running with all plans . The wedding planner , the theme , the dress , my bridemaids , the catering , the place . I always want to get married at Hyde Park but Elsiah beat me up to it but it's okay , we can find somewhere else .

My dress is definately going to be white because it's our favourite colour together . My bridemaid's dress should be different and I was thinking about different colour but match with each other . Brown , cream , slow gold .

Anything else I should ask Elsiah for help . She and Louis going to help me picking up theme , catering and place . I mean did you even see their wedding ? It's amazing with those cat theme and so original .

" Adele , did you hear me ? " I was snapped from my imaginary wedding dream by Josh .

" I'm sorry . Too caught up . What did you just say ? " oh my god , I might didn't hear those four words he might has said .

" I said we are making an amazing couple for the past fours months . " I could see his annoying face because I make him repeat again .

" But it has to end here . " wait , what ?

" I'm sorry , what did you just say ? " this time , he rolled his eyes and don't bother to hide it .

" I'm breaking up with you . " these are not those four words I want to hear ? It's contain five words for god sake .

" You are breaking up with me ? " I wish he is kidding but his face shows otherwise .

" Yes , that is what I said . Glad you did catch it this time . " it was his usual sarcasm but this time , it's hurts me like a knife .

" But why ? " I thought he is happy with me ?

" You are too immature for my liking . Sure some guys found it cute but I don't have time to play around . I give you four months to change but you didn't so it has to end here . " too immature ?

" How can I be to immature for your liking ? I'm just being me . " Louis falls for Elsiah because she is being herself so why can't Josh do the same ?

" That's the point Adele . You are being you and the real you don't suit me . Better I end this now before I let you too caught up with me . " so , it's wrong to be yourself ?

" Do you expect me to become plastic girl ? Is that you really want ? " I am mad and sad at the same time .

" My decision is final Adele . Thank you for sticking around but we are not meant for each other . I'm sorry . " he pull out some note from his wallet and put it on the table .

Standing up , he brush his shirt before leaving me behind . At that moment , I didn't care . I just cry .