Five

My world is spinning around me and the worst thing is , I couldn't catch up with it . Sure I think I'm over him by almost pranking another Josh but it was a complete lies when I could feel my soul is being suck off my body .

Okay , maybe I was bragging about it way too much but it's hurt to know someone who used to love you is no longer feels the same . In fact that someone is already one step over you when you barely get the grip of yourself .

" Enough with the whining Harry . You ears is not bleeding at all . " after the shocking news , the boys decided to call it a night and that's what brings me here . At Tomlinson's resident with Harry .

" Are you sure because it still hurts . " Harry pouted , trying to use his innocent face on Louis .

" You are not the only one that has to face the world's loudest yell Harry . Stop being like a child . " Louis snorted .

" Well , at least you don't have to catch an elephant weight human . " Harry leans his body on the couch , rubbing both of his ears .

" I'm not that heavy . " I slapped his arm which happen not to far away for my reach .

" Ever weight yourself on the scale ? " have everything he said has to do with insulting me or what ?

" Not really but I know I'm not as heavy as you over reacting exclaimed . " like he is any lighter . It takes both Louis and Liam to dragged him into the janitor .

" You should do that sometimes . "

" You two are giving me a headache . Oh god , not even Louis and I fight 24/7 like you two did . " Elsiah commented , rubbing her temple .

" That's because Louis isn't annoying as Harry does . "

" Say the girl who almost kill my hearing and jump on me , twice . " can't he just shut up for a moment ?

" First , you are not deaf yet and second , I only jump on you once and that's because you couldn't shut up . " I fires back , huffing afterwards .

" Honey , do you buy some tape ? I really need some time off from these two . " now , we both glaring at Louis and I guess this is the first time we ever had a same mind . Probably .

" Reminds me to get it tomorrow morning . "

" Great then . First the boys throw us inside the janitor closet and now what ? Tie us to the tree at the back of your house ? " Harry put his hand around my shoulder , pulling me to the close distance .

" You really have heart to do that to this cutie ? " his fingers pressed on my cheeks making me pout unwillingly .

" No but you two really need to learn how to get along . " Louis yawned , leaning his head on Elsiah .

" I'm tired . We should go to bed now . " Louis suggested and I couldn't agree more . Today is such a long day .

" Can I sleep here since I came with Louis . " Elsiah seems hesitate to let him crash here because she might end up waking to a disaster cause by us but she nod anyway .

" Take the guest room . Adele can take the room upstairs . " Elsiah stands up , followed by Louis .

" Just don't kill each other tonight . Don't even try to pick a fight or we might tie you two at the tree for real . " Louis threating before he guide Elsiah towards their room upstairs .

Only now I realized that Harry still keep his hand around my shoulder . How could I stand being so close to him peacefully ? Not wanting for him to get the wrong idea , I scooted away .

" Go to sleep stubborn head and please don't take the cutie nickname seriously .. "

" Because you don't mean it . Know it and won't even dream about it . " I cut him off although I was kinda comfortable to be in his arms .

The fans are right . He did look handsome from up-close and his scent is so tempting . It's like his body is perfect for .. woah , what the hell did I just think ? He is your sworn enemy and nothing good cames from him .

" Goodnight Harry . " I blurted out and mentally facepalm myself .

Harry seems shocked with my goodnight wish but I guess he is too tired to pick up a fight or maybe he didn't want to get tie down with me because he didn't mock me back .

" Goodnight Adele and turn off the tv . " he mumble back , dissappear from my sight .

Doing as he told , I turn around to face the tv that is showing some repeat E! News . As I was about to turn that off , something catch my attention .

Nadine Leopold , a Victoria Secret model who used to dating Harry Styles is rumored to get tie down soon .

Worst decision of my life as I let the tv on , keep watching the news . I even put the volume up so that I could hear what the interviewer has to say .

She is rumored breaking up with Harry Styles , one of fifth member of One Direction because she is looking for some commitment while he is way too young to settle down .

Guess she did found what she is looking for since she is now having another rumor of getting married to one of the raising bisnessman Josh Anderson .

Of course they have to show a picture of Josh and Nadine kissing on the show . And of course I have to cry over such stupid news .

" Oh Josh , I love you . Why would you do this to me ? " I feel like a complete insane heart broken girl , crying over someone who was millions steps over me .

" She is not that pretty . Why won't you marry me ? "

" Clearly because she is better than you . That's why . " I thought the devil is having enough fight for today .

" And he is much better than you . That's why she is marrying him . " I don't have to look back at him to know that I did strike some nerves .

" Not ready for commitment doesn't mean you aren't good enough . " I stay silent because it was hard to think when I was too drowned in my own tears and thoughts .

" Stop crying . Louis might think I mess with you again . " Harry jump to sit besides me and I could feel he is watching my every moves .

" I can't . "

" At least try . You are such a baby . " that comment makes me cry even harder . I could tell Harry does has a heart when he pull me to his chest .

" Calm down . Take a deep breath . " he rub a smooth circle at my back , rocking us side to side .

Soon , my sobbing slow down and I never remove myself from his warm body .

" Tell me what to do . " I would never ask for his opinion if this is a normal situation but I'm so lost right now .

" Welcome to the real world Adele and remember this , you are here to play and you have to play it hard . "

These two are about to get down :)

Btw Josh Anderson is played by the hottie Ryan Reynolds .