Fourteen

Two days and still I haven't heard from Harry . I don't know if he is still mad at me or he is done being my partner in crime . I don't even know if he wants to see me .

The things about me is when things got complicated with someone , I wouldn't dare to approach that person and ask what's going on . To say that I rather been left hanging is typical me .

So now since Harry didn't contact me at all , I guess I have to do the crashing thing on my own . It was harder than I thought because basically I am alone and people tend not to listen to me when I am nobody .

" Listen to me . I don't understand why you couldn't book the place for me . " I sighed . This girl is a lot stubborn that I think she would .

In case you couldn't guess what I was doing , I was in attempt to book all the place Josh would for his wedding . For example if he try to book a hotel , I will call the very same hotel and offer more price than he did .

Thanks to his secretary who also happened to be one of my friend to reveal such information and so far I have managed to stop him from booking 5 places .

" I'm sorry Ma'am but our place is fully booked at the same date and I can't find any way to unbook it . " or you are too lazy to do your job .

" Listen here Allison . My son is having his birthday soon and I want it to be a super grant event until he won't forget about it but you are not going to make it any easier didn't you ? " maybe I did lie over there but who doesn't lie ? Nobody is perfect .

" I thought you mention it was your daughter earlier . " what ? Okay , don't get caught Adele . Don't get caught .

" They are twins okay . " I blurted out , facepalm myself .

" Ma'am , I'm really sorry for your son and your daughter but the thing is the place has been booked by someone important and he insisted that he want that place for a wedding . He does not sound really happy either so I'm so sorry . " after you got 5 place reservation cancel , I'm sure anyone could turn into a very unhappy Hulk .

" How could you do this to my twins ? They are barely 10 years old . " wow , where is that came from ?

" Ma'am , I'm sure there is a lot more place where you can held the birthday event . " just a little bit more Adele .

" Too bad they loves your hotel the most . " I said , trying to sound dissapointed .

" What am I suppose to tell them ? Some greedy old man who wasn't enough with one marriage is taking their favourite place to held another wedding with another woman ? " I started to imagine Josh with layer chins , grey hairs and a mustache and it looks gross .

" Let's see what I can do but I do not promise anything . " bingo .

" Thank you so much . I really hope that we can book the place for my twins . " right now I am smirking and that moves kinda reminds me of Harry .

" I shall call you back later . " with that she hang up but it doesn't matter . I know she will try to figure a way to tell Josh that the place is booked by a fake woman with fake twins .

" That sounds convincing . " I startled with Elsiah who is standing right behind me .

" Gosh , you scared the crap out of me . " I huffed , putting my phone on my lap .

" What's that all about ? " Elsiah asked , sitting down next to me .

" It's called ruining a wedding El . What are you doing here ? " I want to ask how she get inside but I guess she used the spare keys .

" Just to check you out . Haven't heard from you since you and Harry started the crashing wedding thing . " I nod , eyes now on my ringing phone .

" Hey . " I greeted Jennifer , the friend I talk about earlier .

" Don't hey me . Please tell me you are done with booking all the place Josh wants for his wedding because now he is going on rampage . He is creating chaos at the office . " Jennifer half yell , half whisper at me .

" I did warn you Jen . " I don't force people to do the crime with me . Maybe with a little whining and pouting but that doesn't count .

" Well you didn't warn me about this . " I could clearly Jen's breath hitched when Josh is yelling at someone on the other line .

" You say you loved me . "

" But I love myself and my career more . " Jen retorted .

" Jen , I just don't want him to get married the wrong girl . She is not going to make her happy . " Nadine is a bitch . Opss , sorry I said that .

" Fine . He is done doing reservation anyway . Hold on . " I didn't get the chance to ask her what does she means before Josh's voice boom on the other line .

" Forget the stupid hotels . I need some times alone to clear my head so cancel all my appointment . " wow , he does sounds angry . I feel pity to Allison .

" But you have an interview later with Connor Franta and Nadine . Do you wants me to cancel that too ? " Jen asked innocently , like she didn't involved with any of this .

" Cut Nadine from the list . I need some times off from her too . Just give Connor my number and we will figure something from there . " time off meaning he is starting to get annoyed with her .

Silent for a few minutes before Jennifer backs on the line .

" I hope you hear anything that makes you happy . " I am happy .

" Thank you Jennifer . I love you more than I love Niall Horan now . "

" I know that . Now let me get to work and yes I love you too . But not in a intimate ways . You know what I mean . " typical Jennifer .

" I know . Happy working . " I press the red button , feeling victorious .

" Things are started to go on your way I guess . " I shrugged .

" Yeah . "

" Just be careful Adele . I hate to see you get hurt . " yup I did hear that a lot and seriously , what could go wrong ?

Jennifer Lawrence as the Jennifer :)